Hello,
i would like to talk about something wrong in this round, SPECIALLY ABOUT USELESS SUPPORT TICKETS WHAT WE DONT NEED TO USE ANYMORE.
firstly, how can this round still not been restarted? we have bugs only bugs till now, its 42 day now in tc?? what about assault bugs? what about hookers bugs?(most who used it even didnt got ban) what about skill resets? when some of guys already had almost 2kk stats, with building skills, so they needed to change it to solo robs profit, and after to hookers, to get BIGGEST PROFIT, ) why we still playing this round? what about gang robs??
i would like to talk now about gang robs bug, but as SIMBA TOLD, its not a bug and SIMBA DONE WITH ANSWERING ABOUT THAT?
TOMORROW ILL PUT A FCKING VIDEO, TO SHOW YOU, TO PROVE useless crews work at support tickets,
okay so, ill prove that gang robs is bugged, but SIMBA said NO, ITS NOT, ITS WORKING PERFECTLY YEAH???? AND ITS ALL OUR FAULT NOT THE SERVER
41 14:45 DeLiKvEnTu Malbec Victim died
MALBEC accepted BG ROB and when he accepted he died, and rob was maded by 9 guys (but bg need 10) and the last one already was in hospital, but how 9 players can done rob if we need 10 for it? ))
41 14:45 Bill Gates T Ex Please Hit Me
1Generozo, 2Mitsy, 3LucasBrCrims, 4Bartosz, 5DoNDaF, 6kresor1, 7xHTML, 8guilhermenaves, 9MarceloTKT -456 / 130000 Failed, and 10 was MALBEC, but he died when he accepted gang rob, and all 9 people went to prison and lost stats and money, but as simba said, its working FINE, even if u will check the log about malbec YOU WILL SEE THAT and im SURE.
okay, we got another time.
41 23:40 DeLiKvEnTu Empek Victim died ( i was member who accepted rob, but i died and all others went to jail again, lost stats aswell)
41 23:40 Bill Gates The Expendables
1Ufo361, 2Bartosz, 3xMOZZARELLAx, 4Momot, 5cambalhotas31, 6guilhermenaves, 7mostafa01, 8mandosany, 9Theplaysson -456 / 130000 Failed (and 10 was EMPEK, yup iam, i accepted rob, went to rave, delik killed me and all others went to jail because he killed me and rob maded by 9 people ? ))

IM SURE ALL PEOPLE MUST RECEIVE STATS AND MONEY BACK, BECAUSE ITS BUG, AND NOT PLAYERS FAULT, AND ITS FCKING SHAME IF CREWS CANT EVEN CHECK LOGS, TO CHECK IT, its hard?? its easier to answer that is our fault? all the time the same, why the hell support ticket is needed? if you cant work at this normal? dont you think, that your job is check what people saying? and just not put all on us, that is always our fault??

and yeah, something more here :

A gang robbery doesn't automatically start until there are enough members in the robbery. In this case there must have been one member that wasn't strong enough for the robbery.
so its Done ....

regards
----------------
SimBa
Thecrims.com
Thank you for using The Crims Support Center.

WHAT A SHAME