Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: What a shame !

Thumbs down What a shame !

Hello,
    i would like to talk about something wrong in this round, SPECIALLY ABOUT USELESS SUPPORT TICKETS WHAT WE DONT NEED TO USE ANYMORE.
    firstly, how can this round still not been restarted? we have bugs only bugs till now, its 42 day now in tc?? what about assault bugs? what about hookers bugs?(most who used it even didnt got ban) what about skill resets? when some of guys already had almost 2kk stats, with building skills, so they needed to change it to solo robs profit, and after to hookers, to get BIGGEST PROFIT, ) why we still playing this round? what about gang robs??
    i would like to talk now about gang robs bug, but as SIMBA TOLD, its not a bug and SIMBA DONE WITH ANSWERING ABOUT THAT?
    TOMORROW ILL PUT A FCKING VIDEO, TO SHOW YOU, TO PROVE useless crews work at support tickets,
    okay so, ill prove that gang robs is bugged, but SIMBA said NO, ITS NOT, ITS WORKING PERFECTLY YEAH???? AND ITS ALL OUR FAULT NOT THE SERVER
    41 14:45 DeLiKvEnTu Malbec Victim died
    MALBEC accepted BG ROB and when he accepted he died, and rob was maded by 9 guys (but bg need 10) and the last one already was in hospital, but how 9 players can done rob if we need 10 for it? ))
    41 14:45 Bill Gates T Ex Please Hit Me
    1Generozo, 2Mitsy, 3LucasBrCrims, 4Bartosz, 5DoNDaF, 6kresor1, 7xHTML, 8guilhermenaves, 9MarceloTKT -456 / 130000 Failed, and 10 was MALBEC, but he died when he accepted gang rob, and all 9 people went to prison and lost stats and money, but as simba said, its working FINE, even if u will check the log about malbec YOU WILL SEE THAT and im SURE.
    okay, we got another time.
    41 23:40 DeLiKvEnTu Empek Victim died ( i was member who accepted rob, but i died and all others went to jail again, lost stats aswell)
    41 23:40 Bill Gates The Expendables
    1Ufo361, 2Bartosz, 3xMOZZARELLAx, 4Momot, 5cambalhotas31, 6guilhermenaves, 7mostafa01, 8mandosany, 9Theplaysson -456 / 130000 Failed (and 10 was EMPEK, yup iam, i accepted rob, went to rave, delik killed me and all others went to jail because he killed me and rob maded by 9 people ? ))

IM SURE ALL PEOPLE MUST RECEIVE STATS AND MONEY BACK, BECAUSE ITS BUG, AND NOT PLAYERS FAULT, AND ITS FCKING SHAME IF CREWS CANT EVEN CHECK LOGS, TO CHECK IT, its hard?? its easier to answer that is our fault? all the time the same, why the hell support ticket is needed? if you cant work at this normal? dont you think, that your job is check what people saying? and just not put all on us, that is always our fault??

and yeah, something more here :

A gang robbery doesn't automatically start until there are enough members in the robbery. In this case there must have been one member that wasn't strong enough for the robbery.
    so its Done ....

regards
    ----------------
    SimBa
    Thecrims.com
    Thank you for using The Crims Support Center.

WHAT A SHAME

Quote Originally Posted by Empek View Post
    Hello,
    i would like to talk about something wrong in this round, SPECIALLY ABOUT USELESS SUPPORT TICKETS WHAT WE DONT NEED TO USE ANYMORE.
    firstly, how can this round still not been restarted? we have bugs only bugs till now, its 42 day now in tc?? what about assault bugs? what about hookers bugs?(most who used it even didnt got ban) what about skill resets? when some of guys already had almost 2kk stats, with building skills, so they needed to change it to solo robs profit, and after to hookers, to get BIGGEST PROFIT, ) why we still playing this round? what about gang robs??
    i would like to talk now about gang robs bug, but as SIMBA TOLD, its not a bug and SIMBA DONE WITH ANSWERING ABOUT THAT?
    TOMORROW ILL PUT A FCKING VIDEO, TO SHOW YOU, TO PROVE useless crews work at support tickets,
    okay so, ill prove that gang robs is bugged, but SIMBA said NO, ITS NOT, ITS WORKING PERFECTLY YEAH???? AND ITS ALL OUR FAULT NOT THE SERVER
    41 14:45 DeLiKvEnTu Malbec Victim died
    MALBEC accepted BG ROB and when he accepted he died, and rob was maded by 9 guys (but bg need 10) and the last one already was in hospital, but how 9 players can done rob if we need 10 for it? ))
    41 14:45 Bill Gates T Ex Please Hit Me
    1Generozo, 2Mitsy, 3LucasBrCrims, 4Bartosz, 5DoNDaF, 6kresor1, 7xHTML, 8guilhermenaves, 9MarceloTKT -456 / 130000 Failed, and 10 was MALBEC, but he died when he accepted gang rob, and all 9 people went to prison and lost stats and money, but as simba said, its working FINE, even if u will check the log about malbec YOU WILL SEE THAT and im SURE.
    okay, we got another time.
    41 23:40 DeLiKvEnTu Empek Victim died ( i was member who accepted rob, but i died and all others went to jail again, lost stats aswell)
    41 23:40 Bill Gates The Expendables
    1Ufo361, 2Bartosz, 3xMOZZARELLAx, 4Momot, 5cambalhotas31, 6guilhermenaves, 7mostafa01, 8mandosany, 9Theplaysson -456 / 130000 Failed (and 10 was EMPEK, yup iam, i accepted rob, went to rave, delik killed me and all others went to jail because he killed me and rob maded by 9 people ? ))

IM SURE ALL PEOPLE MUST RECEIVE STATS AND MONEY BACK, BECAUSE ITS BUG, AND NOT PLAYERS FAULT, AND ITS FCKING SHAME IF CREWS CANT EVEN CHECK LOGS, TO CHECK IT, its hard?? its easier to answer that is our fault? all the time the same, why the hell support ticket is needed? if you cant work at this normal? dont you think, that your job is check what people saying? and just not put all on us, that is always our fault??

and yeah, something more here :

A gang robbery doesn't automatically start until there are enough members in the robbery. In this case there must have been one member that wasn't strong enough for the robbery.
    so its Done ....

regards
    ----------------
    SimBa
    Thecrims.com
    Thank you for using The Crims Support Center.

WHAT A SHAME

Hi there,

First of all we do not restart rounds just because you want us to restart rounds ... If you want to start from 0 you can reset your account. All the bugs that we had had and that could actually influence the round were fixed , all the people that had suffered loses due to bugs will see their accounts re-rolled like WE ALWAYS DO.
    Regarding SUPPORT , it is the official way of reporting something , bugs or accounts you think are breaking the rules , but If you do not wan't to use it you could use Skype and me for one I will never answer any of your requests. Now going back to the ticket you are complaining about :

Simba is not the one that can re roll your account nor is he capable of seeing more than he actually sees in logs , that being said his answer was totally correct since he just told you what he saw in logs, furthermore he consulted with a developer and clearly said person gave him the answer you received, RE ROLLING stats and money is not part of TC policy unless it is a major thing.

That being said I'm very sorry for the inconvenience !
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 04-28-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Beby,

Maybe Empek is pissed now because of what happened day 41 , but ...

# 1 - Yes it is a bug
    # 2 - its not players fault ( 9 participant have robbery stats )
    # 3 - robbery should not be executed with 9 members.
    # 4 - all players lost alot of stats and cash
    # 5 - i'm 100% sure that you are a fair person and you will do the right thing after make a deep check.

Simple.
    Thanks for understanding.

Regards,

Just round full of bugs and someone used them and had no punishment(100% there was this round top5 few players as always when bugs shows in round), thats all i can say.
    Bebynho i have one suggestion for you - DO NOT START ROUND if there a lot of bugs and people would be happy but not quiting this game.

Quote Originally Posted by WINDI View Post
    Just round full of bugs and someone used them and had no punishment(100% there was this round top5 few players as always when bugs shows in round), thats all i can say.
    Bebynho i have one suggestion for you - DO NOT START ROUND if there a lot of bugs and people would be happy but not quiting this game.
    Most of the bugs that showed up here were not on BETA .... there are 10 guys testing beta every month and this round was tested for 2 weeks . I have no idea what happened nor I am qualified to tell you why this happened since I 'm not a developer. Clearly there were some issues with this round but the major ones were fixed all the other ones are quite hard to detect and fix since are not general bugs but we are testing daily trying to fix them. Is very hard to fix things you can't replicate

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    there are 10 guys testing beta every month and this round was tested for 2 weeks
    Not enough , try to recruit more beta tester , and make sure they keep testing regularly some pinned tasks , like 1 , 2 , 3 Etc .. along with playing beta , trust me , it will work & help .

Good luck.

I think the guys put a lot of time into BETA since I started this " project ". We were able to fix so many problems in the last 2 3 rounds but we have to take in consideration the huge amount of changes that were made this round and sadly when this happens new things appear. As I said before most bugs we saw this round on LIVE were not on BETA and that made this round very stressful and annoying for some players and for us because it looks like we really didn't test much and trust me that is not true.
    As an ex player I do know how annoying BUGS are ...