Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Top gang oar - deleted r 94

Dear Crews.

I came in contact last time to clarify what happened to the OAR gang that was deleted today 25th, the day before the end of the round.

What kind of system failed you do not have a log to prove that we were the ones who deleted our own gang one day before the end? Your system benefits certain players and everyone knows it, a corrupt Crew and several BUGS.

If you do not give us a plausible answer until the end of the round, you have lost a lot of old and new players, because we will be happy to tell everyone what happened in this round.

Credits and hours in front of the computer do we spend to have our gang undone? We will not accept this having seen that a similar situation has already occurred -> http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...light=deletada

We are waiting for an answer !!!

Como assim? isso não é possível! queremos nossa gg de volta, a mesma que lutamos dias e noites para que agente possa brigar pelo top e agora simplesmente
    dizem que nosso líder a deletou.

isso é inaceitável, a 9 anos jogando isso, sempre as mesmas coisas ... dinheiro e conhecimento sempre prevalece... e assim de qualquer modo prejudicando a todos.

impossível e inacreditável que um líder acabe com uma gangue, horas antes do termino, sendo que a oAR tinha grande chances da vitoria.

e pior, os crew dizer ou se quer procurar a saber o real motivo, ao menos mostrar algo que comprove isso.

deixo aqui registrado minha indignação.

Real? Its real?

Cmon guys give us a answer

its not possible!

Hi there,

This case is still being investigated.
    I've already forwarded an email to our developers explaining the situation.
    Please, keep calm and as soon as possible we will be able to give you a final answer.

Best regards,

It needs to be solved! We all spent money and time in this game, and just in this round, I have spent more than 200 hours. Besides the time used to recruit new members. It is an absurd the top gg suddenly disappear, especially on the last day of the round.
    Even if the crew put the responsability onto a only one player, it could be fixed as it was done before. Then, I think it would be fair if the gg show up again and let the game to be continued. Let the best wins! The developer himself has already ruled on a similar case. We are still waiting for a solution! I still believe that the game can proceed righteousness.
    http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...light=deletada

Quote Originally Posted by Endres View Post
    It needs to be solved! We all spent money and time in this game, and just in this round, I have spent more than 200 hours. Besides the time used to recruit new members. It is an absurd the top gg suddenly disappear, especially on the last day of the round.
    Even if the crew put the responsability onto a only one player, it could be fixed as it was done before. Then, I think it would be fair if the gg show up again and let the game to be continued. Let the best wins! The developer himself has already ruled on a similar case. We are still waiting for a solution! I still believe that the game can proceed righteousness.
    http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...light=deletada
    As I already said, we are investigating and looking for a final answer to you guys!
    We know about the situation, don't need spam here or in Support Center.
    Just trust us

Best regards,
    Last edited by Peppe69; 05-26-2017 at 06:18 AM.

5hrs to the end and still waiting

Still waiting

The point is that there are only a few hours to go by the end of the round. And so? If you win who you do not want, do you manipulate?