Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thumbs down What a shame on tc admins !!

3 YEARS OF PLAYING TC GOT BANNED BECAUSE OF A BEGINNER ADMIN (MODYRULEZ) SAID I HAVE TO PROOF THAT I AM LOGGING IN FROM THE SAME COUNTRY ..!!AND I ASKED HIM IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT HE SAID NO BUT BECAUSE MY FRIEND (JOKER ) HATE YOU BECAUSE I SCREWED HIM AT THE FIGHTING CLUB TWICE .... WOOOW

I REALLY DO NOT MIND IF YOU REMOVED THE BAN BUT I FEEL SO BAD BECAUSE TC LOSES REPUTATION AND PLAYERS BECAUSE OF USELESS ADMINS

You are banned

Since you have been permanently banned you are not allowed to create a new account this round. However, feel free to play on the beta version at http://beta.thecrims.com

Hello ShowTime,

The forum is not a place that players can speak about the bans. If you think the ban isn't correct, so report on Abuse - complaints only, if the problem is a crew member, Crew Management Feedback page is the place where you can complain about a crew member.

Thank you for understanding.
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcU; 08-23-2017 at 02:59 AM.

Hi there !
    I already answered to your ticket in Abuse department , we don't discuss BANS on forum or on any other place except (Abuse complaints department)

[ AND I ASKED HIM IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH MY ACCOUNT HE SAID NO BUT BECAUSE MY FRIEND (JOKER ) HATE YOU ]
    Where i told you that ?? in your dreams ?! Stop saying BS here & answer on the ticket only !

This thread is CLOSED !
    Last edited by MoDyRuLeZ; 08-23-2017 at 12:43 AM.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Abuse Team