Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation Reback old hunting system

hey guys ,,
    i talking here about reback the old hunting system with attack page and change face page like old system

this new system on hunting with kill the victim on the rave when u meet him ,, it make two problems here :
    1 . it not give the big chance for victim to can run from the attacker ,, and this is simply make new players cant run too and feel not good about all time get hit from old players ,, the old system make the attacker take few seconds to can attack more than the new system

2.and when i have single page for attack i can do two something i can put ga on the victim and aattack him 1x1 at same time ,,

and at end i think that the old system it best than new system on this point,,
    please i hope u back the old system we have maybe for 80-85 rounds ago

Regardes

Quote Originally Posted by HaTemKinG View Post
    hey guys ,,
    i talking here about reback the old hunting system with attack page and change face page like old system

this new system on hunting with kill the victim on the rave when u meet him ,, it make two problems here :
    1 . it not give the big chance for victim to can run from the attacker ,, and this is simply make new players cant run too and feel not good about all time get hit from old players ,, the old system make the attacker take few seconds to can attack more than the new system

2.and when i have single page for attack i can do two something i can put ga on the victim and aattack him 1x1 at same time ,,

and at end i think that the old system it best than new system on this point,,
    please i hope u back the old system we have maybe for 80-85 rounds ago

Regardes
    1 how do you imagine a new player playing with 47462525 pages open and hunting or escaping from a oldschool hunter??????
    2 this can be discussed in crew and probably fixed no problem

This new system is made to give to new players an oportunity to be able to hunt without investing so many hours in here. In fact is that this is a browser game and not everyone has that time to learn just to hunt.
    Last edited by ALEX; 10-12-2017 at 06:37 AM.

well I think I explain so many times why that wont be possible ... First and foremost imagine being a new player having to learn to hunt on 3 pages ..Nobody tells you that in order to perform an action you need to open 3 browsers so that was clearly not OK. Furthermore since we want to create an APP for IOS and Android we can't have a game where to perform an action you have to open 3 browsers. I understand that for old players it " sucks " but at this point we had to make a major change and to make a choice. Only time will tell but I think that after R 100 we will see a major change in TC !!