Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry New Round Changes

Hi boys ,

I want to start by thanking you guys for staying with us for all this time especially these last few rounds that were not perfect. For those of you who have followed things on the Forum you may know by now that we want to make ROUND 100 very special and we have some major changes in that regard for example the new design and new 6 professions.

Well even tho we started work on those for a while now things are still not as we would like them to be and I will not get into details because I'm sure you guys are not that interested so this round will be an INTERMEDIARY ROUND like we had some years ago .

There will be no changes to it besides a new ITEM that will hide inventory points for 24 real h or 4 days TC . This comes as a request from hunters and it will work the same as HIDE GANG POINTS Item we already have.

I hope this round we wont be having the same DATA BASE issues we had last round issues that came due to some Server Maintenance from our provider, our Dev is still trying to find why that happened.

The assault delay that we had for these past 2 rounds will probably still be there since we will not implement the new platform ( that we have already on BETA and where the delay was fixed ) until R 100 and again I'm very sorry about that since I know not many of you actually can make videos of the game play.
    If you encounter this issue please send a ticket to support ASAP and I will try to find a solution for you.

To sum up we are doing our best to make R 100 the best round TC has ever had from new medals , better prizes , new design and some new starting packs, for free not with credits xDDDD.

An important change was made to credits this round , credits from Egypt and Turkey can't be transferred to accounts that are not from these 2 countries . We have made a change to credits in Italy as well so I hope the prices are better now

Well boys see ya on the streets!
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 01-23-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Hi boys ,

I want to start by thanking you guys for staying with us for all this time especially these last few rounds that were not perfect. For those of you who have followed things on the Forum you may know by now that we want to make ROUND 100 very special and we have some major changes in that regard for example the new design and new 6 professions.

Well even tho we started work on those for a while now things are still not as we would like them to be and I will not get into details because I'm sure you guys are not that interested so this round will be an INTERMEDIARY ROUND like we had some years ago .

There will be no changes to it besides a new ITEM that will hide inventory points for 24 real h or 4 days TC . This comes as a request from hunters and it will work the same as HIDE GANG POINTS Item we already have.

I hope this round we wont be having the same DATA BASE issues we had last round issues that came due to some Server Maintenance from our provider, our Dev is still trying to find why that happened.

The assault delay that we had for these past 2 rounds will probably still be there since we will not implement the new platform ( that we have already on BETA and where the delay was fixed ) until R 100 and again I'm very sorry about that since I know not many of you actually can make videos of the game play.
    If you encounter this issue please send a ticket to support ASAP and I will try to find a solution for you.

To sum up we are doing our best to make R 100 the best round TC has ever had from new medals , better prizes , new design and some new starting packs, for free not with credits xDDDD.

An important change was made to credits this round , credits from Egypt and Turkey can't be transferred to accounts that are not from these 2 countries . We have made a change to credits in Italy as well so I hope the prices are better now

Well boys see ya on the streets!
    So, we having just like round 99.1?

Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    So, we having just like round 99.1?
    Yes, like a round 69 (69.1, 69.2).

Best regards,

In this round 99.1 professions will come?

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    Yes, like a round 69 (69.1, 69.2).

Best regards,
    Will it last less days?
    If I remember they did the same, idk..

Quote Originally Posted by NONAMEBOY View Post
    In this round 99.1 professions will come?
    Only two changes here, hiding the inventory point item and credit transfer from egypt and turkey to other countries are disabled. Professions will be in 100 or before 100 but not this round.

so are it mean that we will have something like round 69.1 -69.2 about tickets ,, that give me 10 tickets per the one tc day or just this two changes that u said ?

Quote Originally Posted by HaTeMxIwan View Post
    so are it mean that we will have something like round 69.1 -69.2 about tickets ,, that give me 10 tickets per the one tc day or just this two changes that u said ?
    No, no... I mean just a version between rounds!
    Last edited by Peppe69; 01-23-2018 at 06:53 PM.

99.2 incoming, Fail again?
    On beta still old design, moreover all bugged
    Where is new design Marcus?

Keep going u have 6 days more and I bet it can be enough!
    (For that last 2 months when u doing nothing I hope u reading a lot of books how to introduce new design and code to make perfect round 100)

Sorry guys but it funny when u wanted to make new design on round 100 and than round 99.1 coming, and I'm 99% sure we will see 99.2 soon. because noone care about TheCrims anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SycylianBoys View Post
    99.2 incoming, Fail again?
    On beta still old design, moreover all bugged
    Where is new design Marcus?

Keep going u have 6 days more and I bet it can be enough!
    (For that last 2 months when u doing nothing I hope u reading a lot of books how to introduce new design and code to make perfect round 100)

Sorry guys but it funny when u wanted to make new design on round 100 and than round 99.1 coming, and I'm 99% sure we will see 99.2 soon. because noone care about TheCrims anymore
    I have to answer this since clearly you have no idea what you are talking about .... A new design with no changes doesn't actually mean we made the game better ... The fact that we created 2 more professions and we tried to balance them plus we moved the game to a new framework means that we actually care about the game. Moreover, If you name a game with patches that has no bugs I will reward you nicely.

Now AGres I did my best to give you a chance and you , no surprise here , Fked up. For you my friend there is no remedy !!!!