I'm sure most of the players are hyped to get the professions back again and even with more tactics, since we can be a Dealer or Broker now.
Then, I'm back to one of my last suggestions before the professions went off.

First, who will choose businessman or pimp? I'm certain that, inactive players will, since they can't rob much or assault all day. Then why don't reward players like these? For example, the drug seller for boat achiev, they are hard to get and only a small number of players can get those.

So why don't we have a Achievement for Top respect Pimp or Top reward Pimp, a ranking for the highest reward as a Pimp (Like having 2k of MissBlonde or French Maids!!)
Same for businessman, but making if more profitable from Factories, just like the pimp but getting all money trhu the round, the most rewardable Businessman.

Since robber will make most of respect after all and Hitmans will get more kills and have their own ranking (skulls), why don't we create a medal or achievement for the other professions??

PS: It's hell impossible to get top with Pimp or Businessman. Maybe Dealer and Broker can, since their bonuses are high AF. But just don't shit post here please. Think at least once.