Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Where is a new update 3 ?

Dear Crew

Day 5, 18:00 h and where is an update? Most of the players didn't have a good start on your "awesome round 100". We are waiting for a restart as it was impossible to have equally fair for all players start. Myself, I've lost 50% of tickets suddenly and also couldn't enter clubs not mentioning other bugs etc.

So my question is what is your answer ???

Also, well done with professions ... NOT. Who created those % difference between professions that supposed to provide equal chances for success in the game? Your round 100 is absolutely drama nothing else.

Sincerely

Disappointed user.

Quote Originally Posted by DeVoe View Post
    Dear Crew

Day 5, 18:00 h and where is an update? Most of the players didn't have a good start on your "awesome round 100". We are waiting for a restart as it was impossible to have equally fair for all players start. Myself, I've lost 50% of tickets suddenly and also couldn't enter clubs not mentioning other bugs etc.

So my question is what is your answer ???

Also, well done with professions ... NOT. Who created those % difference between professions that supposed to provide equal chances for success in the game? Your round 100 is absolutely drama nothing else.

Sincerely

Disappointed user.
    There you go:

"ROUND UPDATE !!!
    Hi boys and girls, We had a crazy day since yesterday but with the help of some of YOU we were able to fix some of the major problems. We still have some little issues to deal with but those do not stop players from actually playing the game. In any case we have decided to restart the round starting MONDAY, and we went with MONDAY because we want to take full advantage of these 2 days to make sure we wont have major issues again. We would like for you to keep playing and lets us know if there are any issues , all credits used will be roll-backed when the round starts. CREW"

Quote from TC's jornal.

Thank you.

It's not very clear in regards to round restart. I think everyone should know if either you've decided to restart round or not. It's pointeless to spent time clicking through a game and spending time if game will be re-started on Monday. I know you are flustrated as most of the players but it's your fault to start round when it wasn't really prepared and tested properly.

Can you please clarify re-start on Monday, would it happen or not ?

Thank you

Thank you.

It's not very clear in regards to round restart. I think everyone should know if either you've decided to restart round or not. It's pointeless to spent time clicking through a game and spending time if game will be re-started on Monday. I know you are flustrated as most of the players but it's your fault to start round when it wasn't really prepared and tested properly.

Can you please clarify re-start on Monday, would it happen or not ?

Thank you
    In most part, the game is already kinda-fixed right now. From replies, the game will indeed restart and the round 100 will start fresh. All the game spent will be received back.
    So wait around Monday 18:00.

Byebye

Ok, thank you. I understand from your replay that round 100 will restart on Monday and there is no reason for us to play as stats will restart.

Cheers for confirmation, will wait for restart and hope all bugs are fixed so we can play for fun...

Ok, thank you. I understand from your replay that round 100 will restart on Monday and there is no reason for us to play as stats will restart.

Cheers for confirmation, will wait for restart and hope all bugs are fixed so we can play for fun...
    Well, we still have 1-2 days so some players are able to test on the actual round, that's very good to the game.
    Hope Monday will be 100%.

Dear Monopoly

I just want to confirm if round will be re-stared on Monday. Players need to know if they are just testing for next few days as it take time to play this game. We all love this this but not if round is re-start on Monday and all stats will be lost. You should just confirm to all of us that yes, round is going to restart and please test and play as more you can that it will allow developers to fix bugs etc.

Anyway thanks for replay. I'm waiting for Monday and please inform other players what time round will me re-stared so we can all start with equal chances.

Just last question, who is responsible for new % difference between professions as I would like to speak with this person and ask about algorithm he/she used to calculate difference etc. Thanks

Dear Monopoly

I just want to confirm if round will be re-stared on Monday. Players need to know if they are just testing for next few days as it take time to play this game. We all love this this but not if round is re-start on Monday and all stats will be lost. You should just confirm to all of us that yes, round is going to restart and please test and play as more you can that it will allow developers to fix bugs etc.

Anyway thanks for replay. I'm waiting for Monday and please inform other players what time round will me re-stared so we can all start with equal chances.

Just last question, who is responsible for new % difference between professions as I would like to speak with this person and ask about algorithm he/she used to calculate difference etc. Thanks
    We have a team that is dealing with these balance changes, but usually our game manager is approving these. You can send him an email at [email protected].