Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Two accounts from same computer

Dear Crew,

Just a general questions to confirm, can I play using two accounts from one computer and same ip address? My brother want to play as well and we only have one PC at home so it won't be possible to play from two different machines. I want to clarify that accounts won't be used for donating kills or milking stats whatsoever. We may be playing for same gang if possible, please confirm. Thanks

Hi https://www.thecrims.com/rules

2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account. More than one account is allowed to play from the same IP address but these accounts are not allowed to transfer stats or resources between them or through other accounts. This also means you can log in only one account from one computer. It is forbidden to take any kind of advantage from trusted accounts including but not limited to moving stats and gaining kills. If you are round banned you must wait until the next round to play again or your new account will also be banned.

3. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account or share accounts in any way other than via trusted account. This also means you are not allowed to pass or exchange it.

I am not sure how can i help you more since the rules are very easy to understand and they are also translated in most languages.

Quote Originally Posted by DeVoe View Post
    Dear Crew,

Just a general questions to confirm, can I play using two accounts from one computer and same ip address? My brother want to play as well and we only have one PC at home so it won't be possible to play from two different machines. I want to clarify that accounts won't be used for donating kills or milking stats whatsoever. We may be playing for same gang if possible, please confirm. Thanks
    Short answer: sadly you and your brother cannot play, since it would be in same PC.

So in my understanding I can play with my bro from same ip address as long as we have 2 x different PC's and don't interract with our account.

Crew, your rules are written by noobs and not clear if you are want to know this for sure. If you saying that you can have two accounts as long transfer stats or resources between those accounts then what is a reason then brothers like in my situation can't play together lol. There are many people playing using bots and scripts and you can't even fixed simple mistakes on new round but you are silly forbidding two guys playing this game but not cheating like others. Your rule should be simple, if two accounts from same IP it doesn't matter if same computer, no transfer start etc. no ban from you. LOL learn noobs and focus on real mistakes you are making rather then making people who want to play for fun. Yo

I will close this. I just told you the rules.