Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Idea (Stolen Junk)

Hello, i know that everyone is busy preparing for the next round and implementing the new design and building the API but i hope you guys find sometime to squeeze my idea in if you agreed on it.

A Stolen Junk section which you get from doing (single robberies/gang robberies). The harder the robbery the higher the junk is worth. And the junk should always be relative to the robbery.

few examples:

robbing an "old lady" will have a chance of giving you an (old bag - Pair of glasses).
    robbing a "Taxi" will have a chance of giving you a (steering wheel - Car door - Car rims).
    robbing a "House" will have a chance of giving you a (kitchen tools - Pieces of furniture).
    robbing a "National Museum" will have a chance of giving you a (Mummy head - old relics).
    robbing an "Oil tycoon of dubai" will have a chance of giving you a (Crude oil barrels).
    robbing a "Yakuza" will have a chance of giving you a (high quality ammunition) that gives 5% extra robbery power for 6 TC hours, an item you can activate later.

Pain is passing, results are permanent. Beauty fades, strength is eternal.

Hello Phantasma,

I really like your idea.

Best Regards,
    TheCrims.com Crew

Good friends are like stars.
    You don't always see them,
    but you always know they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasma820 View Post
    Hello, i know that everyone is busy preparing for the next round and implementing the new design and building the API but i hope you guys find sometime to squeeze my idea in if you agreed on it.

A Stolen Junk section which you get from doing (single robberies/gang robberies). The harder the robbery the higher the junk is worth. And the junk should always be relative to the robbery.

few examples:

robbing an "old lady" will have a chance of giving you an (old bag - Pair of glasses).
    robbing a "Taxi" will have a chance of giving you a (steering wheel - Car door - Car rims).
    robbing a "House" will have a chance of giving you a (kitchen tools - Pieces of furniture).
    robbing a "National Museum" will have a chance of giving you a (Mummy head - old relics).
    robbing an "Oil tycoon of dubai" will have a chance of giving you a (Crude oil barrels).
    robbing a "Yakuza" will have a chance of giving you a (high quality ammunition) that gives 5% extra robbery power for 6 TC hours, an item you can activate later.

Hi there,

Sounds is good!

Best regards,

LoVE it man ...

Awesome idea! The screenshot looks really nice too! Hope this gets implemented