Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default ROUND 102 News and Updates !!

Hi boys and girls ,

Round 101 finished and to be honest I am quite happy with the changes done before the round , we actually managed to make Pimp and Businessman more relevant and help them reach 200 kk respect and since I played this round I can tell you it was not very hard to do and the difference was made ,in my opinion, by how long someone could play the game
    I finished 220 kk with less than 300 hours whilst Top 1 had 700 h and finished 250 kk ... that tells me we actually did a great job balancing and I have to thank all that gave us feedback and to our BETA / Planning Team
    Now we all knew , broker and dealer are still the most powerful professions in the game but it is nice to see that in top 10 and top 5 we have both pimp and businessman , sadly robber was left behind but this will change soon.

Now for Round 102 we will finish balancing the professions and we hope that with these small changes we can close this chapter and move onto creating new content for you guys.

Here you have the changes for each profession for next round.

PIMP

Base production of hookers up by 15%

Increase of inventory points from 1/3 to 2/3- this is not 100 % accurate ... You will be getting 50 % of what you invest

example : If you invest 30 kk respect into hookers you will be getting 15 kk back instead of 10 kk like we had this round .

Now when you collect your hookers will never die

Businessman

The 6th building slot will be available at level 2 now.

Robber

2 new building slots will be available , specifically from level 6 and level 8.

Dealer

We will be giving him back his 4 th building slot . There are not many changes to be made here , this profession is still broken If played correctly and If the right boat comes.

Broker

As always broker remains a power house If you have a team and some luck with stocks. The only change here will be to Black Thursday event , in previous rounds this event's value was set between 1% -20 % starting next round we will make it from 10 % to 20 % for high risk stocks and from 5% to 10% for medium ones .
    We do not think that will influence a lot since we have other events that can help stocks go up. Time will tell If we are wrong

Gangs and Virtual Gangs

First of all we have to talk about Virtual Gangs and the big news is that starting next round we have decided to reduce the number of robs that will have a virtual gang.
    Robs that will not have virtual next round are : Russian Oligarchs , Bitcoin Bank , Illuminati , Warren Buffet , Bill gates .

Why this change?. Well when we created Virtuals we wanted to help new players adjust to the game and to make leveling easier for them but now Virtuals win rounds and that we do not like .
    We think players should interact with each other and that gangs should be much more important when it comes to deciding the winner. Moreover we decided to reduce the number of gang members from 45 to 25 hoping that people will actually try to create gangs and so make the fight for top GANG much more interesting.

Other changes :

- Base production of hookers up by 15% ( for all professions )
    - Removed word filter
    - Removed the visitor list from nightclubs , based on hunters feedback.
    - Increased drug rewards , from dice by 50 %
    - Change made to master of arms alley mission : Drug rewards increased from 1kk to 5 kk
    - A new level was added for more info please check the GAME GUIDE

Last round we came up with 2 new gang robs so this round we feel there is a need to change something to single robberies .. For too long people have reached last rob before day 20 killing so most of the fun and making the game a little bit boring up until day 90 when we have a new rob coming . With these changes we hope to see some changes to lvls , make them at least 20 % harder to reach and probably a little bit less boring since we have a new rob.

For more info on how the robs changed PLEASE CHECK THE GAME GUIDE.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-02-2018 at 01:04 AM.