Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ROUND 102 News and Updates !!

Hi boys and girls ,

Round 101 finished and to be honest I am quite happy with the changes done before the round , we actually managed to make Pimp and Businessman more relevant and help them reach 200 kk respect and since I played this round I can tell you it was not very hard to do and the difference was made ,in my opinion, by how long someone could play the game
    I finished 220 kk with less than 300 hours whilst Top 1 had 700 h and finished 250 kk ... that tells me we actually did a great job balancing and I have to thank all that gave us feedback and to our BETA / Planning Team
    Now we all knew , broker and dealer are still the most powerful professions in the game but it is nice to see that in top 10 and top 5 we have both pimp and businessman , sadly robber was left behind but this will change soon.

Now for Round 102 we will finish balancing the professions and we hope that with these small changes we can close this chapter and move onto creating new content for you guys.

Here you have the changes for each profession for next round.

PIMP

Base production of hookers up by 15%

Increase of inventory points from 1/3 to 2/3- this is not 100 % accurate ... You will be getting 50 % of what you invest

example : If you invest 30 kk respect into hookers you will be getting 15 kk back instead of 10 kk like we had this round .

Now when you collect your hookers will never die

Businessman

The 6th building slot will be available at level 2 now.

Robber

2 new building slots will be available , specifically from level 6 and level 8.

Dealer

We will be giving him back his 4 th building slot . There are not many changes to be made here , this profession is still broken If played correctly and If the right boat comes.

Broker

As always broker remains a power house If you have a team and some luck with stocks. The only change here will be to Black Thursday event , in previous rounds this event's value was set between 1% -20 % starting next round we will make it from 10 % to 20 % for high risk stocks and from 5% to 10% for medium ones .
    We do not think that will influence a lot since we have other events that can help stocks go up. Time will tell If we are wrong

Gangs and Virtual Gangs

First of all we have to talk about Virtual Gangs and the big news is that starting next round we have decided to reduce the number of robs that will have a virtual gang.
    Robs that will not have virtual next round are : Russian Oligarchs , Bitcoin Bank , Illuminati , Warren Buffet , Bill gates .

Why this change?. Well when we created Virtuals we wanted to help new players adjust to the game and to make leveling easier for them but now Virtuals win rounds and that we do not like .
    We think players should interact with each other and that gangs should be much more important when it comes to deciding the winner. Moreover we decided to reduce the number of gang members from 45 to 25 hoping that people will actually try to create gangs and so make the fight for top GANG much more interesting.

Other changes :

- Base production of hookers up by 15% ( for all professions )
    - Removed word filter
    - Removed the visitor list from nightclubs , based on hunters feedback.
    - Increased drug rewards , from dice by 50 %
    - Change made to master of arms alley mission : Drug rewards increased from 1kk to 5 kk
    - A new level was added for more info please check the GAME GUIDE

Last round we came up with 2 new gang robs so this round we feel there is a need to change something to single robberies .. For too long people have reached last rob before day 20 killing so most of the fun and making the game a little bit boring up until day 90 when we have a new rob coming . With these changes we hope to see some changes to lvls , make them at least 20 % harder to reach and probably a little bit less boring since we have a new rob.

For more info on how the robs changed PLEASE CHECK THE GAME GUIDE.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-02-2018 at 02:04 AM.

You are clowns! They want to end the virtual gang with only one purpose, to gain more stats! Since, the best assaults hardly ever happen at a different time to the extipulado by you, in the case of Brazil, every new assault arrives at 7:00 am. And if you are inside a team, as someone who assaults only in virtual gang can assault and profit more than you, and that each assault takes a minute in the least to run ?! This is pathetic!

you forgot to say that virtual gangs do not do the assault alone anymore, you have to make the assault. I had sent a ticket saying about it, but I was told that they were changing the gangs, as it continues so it must be another fantastic change.
    Last edited by PadreEstripador; 06-29-2018 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    You are clowns! They want to end the virtual gang with only one purpose, to gain more stats! Since, the best assaults hardly ever happen at a different time to the extipulado by you, in the case of Brazil, every new assault arrives at 7:00 am. And if you are inside a team, as someone who assaults only in virtual gang can assault and profit more than you, and that each assault takes a minute in the least to run ?! This is pathetic!

you forgot to say that virtual gangs do not do the assault alone anymore, you have to make the assault. I had sent a ticket saying about it, but I was told that they were changing the gangs, as it continues so it must be another fantastic change.
    As a manager: I am sorry I think you are totally wrong , If we wanted people to make stats there would be no limit on assaults in 1 v 1 or a 10 kk limit on stats at the end. It doesn't take a genius to see that , you just need to check older rounds where stats won rounds and compare to now when money wins rounds .....or maybe it does take a genius.
    As for all the other things you said here I am sorry but I can't give you a proper answer since I do not understand what you want to say, teams , assaults in virtuals , what is happening at 7 ?!

Now as a player : What you need to say is this : " I am a person that can't make 70 kk without virtual therefore If you remove it I will probably play candy crush and that sucks ...Back when we used to play we had no help like you people have now , virtuals , no milks , training , items ....literally you can make 100 kk with 9 h of game play. My cat could do 100 kk now on the current system .... which brings me to you

120 h - 80 kk respect ... Now I'm sorry but how you want me to take you serious ?! Especially when you call 10 people all with more experience in the game than you , clowns ?! I find that quite funny.

Me being a manager again : Since clearly you have the qualities and the game knowledge, 80 kk,I would love to play a game that you create ( please make a google DOC with all the changes you would like to see in TC and invite me to it , I promise I will discuss it with PLANNING ) because I am quite sure you are capable of making all your players happy since that is quite an easy thing to do. I would like to ask you again , PLEASE THINK BEFORE you post because here we tend to listen to feedback and most changes come due to feedback and after we covered all possible situations and outcomes . So if you have a better solution to fix gangs please let us know but don't say we are clowns just because you can't understand the change
    That being said there is no way we can find a solution that makes all of you happy and I will explain the change again maybe you did not understand it :

LESS PEOPLE IN GANG MEANS MORE GANGS !!! BECAUSE WE REDUCED THE NUMBER WE HAD TO REDUCE THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE REQUIRED TO ROB AS WELL .....
    REMOVING SOME VIRTUAL GANGS FOR SOME SPECIFIC ROBS MEANS THAT PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO MAKE GANGS IF THEY WANT TO WIN THE ROUND ... IF YOU WANT TO PLAY FOR FUN you do not have to rob there is no problem , but If you want to win you must risk.

PS : having these chats with you is fun
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 06-29-2018 at 10:38 AM.

Add new drugs
    "Mefedron"

Exclamation

OK, let's start from the beginning, let's start at the beginning of the round...

Sydney: 2018-07-03 02:00:00
    Jakarta: 2018-07-02 23:00:00
    Athens: 2018-07-02 19:00:00
    Stockholm: 2018-07-02 18:00:00
    Warsaw: 2018-07-02 18:00:00
    Rome: 2018-07-02 18:00:00
    Cairo: 2018-07-02 18:00:00
    London: 2018-07-02 17:00:00
    Lisbon: 2018-07-02 17:00:00
    Istanbul: 2018-07-02 19:00:00
    Moscow: 2018-07-02 19:00:00
    Sao Paulo: 2018-07-02 13:00:00
    New York: 2018-07-02 12:00:00

As you can see, all these are capitals of their respective countries, correct? Wrong! São Paulo is not and never was the capital of Brazil, the correct one would be Brasília, and where are the super experienced people who did not pay attention to this?! Continuing from the beginning... the hours that the rounds begin are the above, and the great majority, except Brazil and the USA, start at a bad time, at which time you usually work, or study and knowing that if you do not have one Good start to the round you can hardly keep up with the other players who started 6, 8 hours ahead of you, especially when you have to hunt. Why schedules can not be changed or start the round on a weekend?

When I said the time, I wanted to emphasize that due to the standard adopted for the beginning of the game, the new gang assaults always open at the same time, 7:00 am (Brazil), at this time, the great Brazilian population is in the bus, the subway, the train, the traffic going to work, to university ... while in other countries, although the schedule is not so good, is better than here. I'm going to give an example, I work during the day and at night I go to university, when I get home around 11:00 pm, there are no more assaults, and even if I had robberies, I would not be able to steal, since many will already be without tickets and without having a virtual gang, due to the great idea of 10 most illustrious players, I will not be able to do this, myself and many others.

Regarding stats, I agree in parts with you. Although you have decreased the amount of stats in 1v1 and in the ga, the average stats of the winners are 80kk, there are rare exceptions for those who have 30kk in the international top. Showing that this is derisory. Really playing today is very easy! Maybe so it got boring monotonous, when I played this, you needed 10, 20 bills to get in FK on the 60th and only got stats per ga and you do not need stats trucks to beat someone up, 20k of force was enough. The game today is the same thing always, some changes are good, but the bad ones stand out and imprison the good ideas...

10 player feedback? This change in the virtual gang does not make any sense! You just said that playing solo on a virtual gang I get 80kk, so how can I win the round? What's more, if for every theft it takes 1 real minute (if you're alone in the gang), and every 5 minutes I get a ticket, have you thought how many days I would not need to clear the tickets? Round 100, I took 60 days (tc), to assault 3k of FK in the virtual gang and I could not finish my tickets. But as I said above, I play 2 or 3 hours a day... In the virtual gang you have to wait 1 minute to execute the robbery, you get 30% less money in the robberies, you can not invest in the gang, anyway, it does not make much sense for these changes, even you reducing the amount of members for robberies, in the virtual gang this does not influence anything. I understood the change so much that I already answered that on the other topic, but you did not respond, I said more gangs in the round, more gang attack, more stats for you ... and the point is not to make all the players happy, because there is no way to please everyone, but following your line of reasoning, 10 people are happy and that's what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20
    Gangs and Virtual Gangs

First of all we have to talk about Virtual Gangs and the big news is that starting next round we have decided to reduce the number of robs that will have a virtual gang.
    Robs that will not have virtual next round are : Russian Oligarchs
    Really?

Businessman:
    13 - Godfather
    You must have participated in at least 500 Russian Oligarchs gang robberies.

Hitman:
    13 - Godfather
    You must have participated in at least 300 Russian Oligarchs gang robberies.

Pimp:
    13 - Godfather

Robber:
    13 - Godfather
    You must have participated in at least 1000 Russian Oligarchs gang robberies.

Dealer
    13 - Godfather

Broker
    13 - Godfather

Now, all players new players without knowing anyone they will not get into the gang for the abovementioned robbery,
    this is not known from today that without control over the game no one will fold a gang and the more he will invite you onrobbery.

example:

round 101 stryker and br team from the first day they had control over the game, there was another gang for robberies ? No.
    br team he got a few-day ban, control was taken over by the gang "The Expendables &TBA" expired ban for br team, and ?
    why they did not rob a gang ? after all, their player was playing about on top inter.

because in the current round that is coming only a few will be able to gain this rank.

I hope the crew team will also play in this round and it will see itself when collecting players for robbery "Russian Oligarchs"
    that 3 people will sell this gang and the fourth will do prison for robbery and lose 5% stats gang.

in total it has already held
    where crew team gathered players on Oil Tycoon of Dubai which had to be robbed 100x to raise the rank of 6
    how many times has someone sold this gang ? how much was a prisoner for robbery ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20
    I played this round I can tell you it was not very hard to do and the difference was made ,in my opinion,
    you played yes just a pity that you used the panel to transfer statistics from one account crew for yours
    try get 2kk charisma attacking ordinary account and not accounts that have duplicate statistics we'll see if it will go so easily and you will make it on time

maybe how would you start the game on your new account without friends, without access to the panel then maybe you will understand me and you'll see that it's not so easy to play for the top

Hello,
    Well, i'll answer something for you, level 13 is actually not for everyone for sure, but we want to see more gangs in the game, we hope to see at least 5 gangs who is actually fighting for top, and about this requirement. at level 12 you actually receive all skills from levels, level 13 is just extra where you can get stats and sell some drugs, but your production or something else will not change from level 12. but, not everyone should be able to make this, why we should make levels where everyone able easy to pass it? you need to fight for it, you need to play, and if you talking about new players, it requires time to find a gang, but it's not about one round, actually there is something not mentioned, we changed gang robs member requirements as well.

About pimp, yes i agree, that is not possible for solo players to compete, what i actually don't like.But i hope, that we can change this round 103.
    Last edited by Empek; 07-01-2018 at 06:59 AM.

Ok I think the crying has to stop at some point ... the lvls are there to be HARD not easy !!!

"maybe how would you start the game on your new account without friends, without access to the panel then maybe you will understand me and you'll see that it's not so easy to play for the top " How said that TOP IS FOR EVERYBODY ?!! The person that makes top 1 5 should have both gang robs and single robs ... and btw 2 rounds ago I played all alone no team no nothing and made top 15 so telling me to play alone is not a smart choice of words .

And I am in this game for about 12 years now so I think I know when it is easy or hard to play for top this is why it is hard for us to balance the game , because there are teams and single players .

VIrtual GANGS are there to help new players not to help you win medals !!! You are lucky I actually allowed FK to remain as virtual.

IF you want to make lvl 13 you should start to find people to make gang same goes for those who want to win medals and rounds.

Regarding the 2 kk charisma ...I made 2 kk 2 rounds ago day 70 or 80 and i did it on businessman I think can do that faster and 2 rounds ago I did not have a team like last round. If we reduce the 2 kk to 1.5 kk we would have to give less money from hookers or teams would just abuse PIMP. These things are not so easy !!!

I have to point something out here since you guys clearly do not understand : There are 6 professions , 5 of them can win the round NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY IS MAKING you play PIMP nor dealer or broker or any other profession.
    That being said I will not change any profession unless I see a point to the change and your points are clearly not valid. What I do agree is that maybe we should create a difficulty bar to show new players how hard is to play each profession but changing professions now when all are so close doesn't make much sense .

" I hope the crew team will also play in this round and it will see itself when collecting players for robbery "Russian Oligarchs"
    that 3 people will sell this gang and the fourth will do prison for robbery and lose 5% stats gang." -- I remember making Al Capone gangs 6 7 years ago and it was harder than now ... If you want to do it you do it maybe not in 1 round but in 2 you can have a nice gang.
    The game is the same for all !!!!
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-01-2018 at 07:34 PM.

[QUOTE=PadreEstripador;256694]OK, let's start from the beginning, let's start at the beginning of the round...

Sydney: 2018-07-03 02:00:00
    Jakarta: 2018-07-02 23:00:00
    Athens: 2018-07-02 19:00:00
    Stockholm: 2018-07-02 18:00:00
    Warsaw: 2018-07-02 18:00:00
    Rome: 2018-07-02 18:00:00
    Cairo: 2018-07-02 18:00:00
    London: 2018-07-02 17:00:00
    Lisbon: 2018-07-02 17:00:00
    Istanbul: 2018-07-02 19:00:00
    Moscow: 2018-07-02 19:00:00
    Sao Paulo: 2018-07-02 13:00:00
    New York: 2018-07-02 12:00:00

As you can see, all these are capitals of their respective countries, correct? Wrong! São Paulo is not and never was the capital of Brazil, the correct one would be Brasília, and where are the super experienced people who did not pay attention to this?! Continuing from the beginning... the hours that the rounds begin are the above, and the great majority, except Brazil and the USA, start at a bad time, at which time you usually work, or study and knowing that if you do not have one Good start to the round you can hardly keep up with the other players who started 6, 8 hours ahead of you, especially when you have to hunt. Why schedules can not be changed or start the round on a weekend?

When I said the time, I wanted to emphasize that due to the standard adopted for the beginning of the game, the new gang assaults always open at the same time, 7:00 am (Brazil), at this time, the great Brazilian population is in the bus, the subway, the train, the traffic going to work, to university ... while in other countries, although the schedule is not so good, is better than here. I'm going to give an example, I work during the day and at night I go to university, when I get home around 11:00 pm, there are no more assaults, and even if I had robberies, I would not be able to steal, since many will already be without tickets and without having a virtual gang, due to the great idea of 10 most illustrious players, I will not be able to do this, myself and many others.

Regarding stats, I agree in parts with you. Although you have decreased the amount of stats in 1v1 and in the ga, the average stats of the winners are 80kk, there are rare exceptions for those who have 30kk in the international top. Showing that this is derisory. Really playing today is very easy! Maybe so it got boring monotonous, when I played this, you needed 10, 20 bills to get in FK on the 60th and only got stats per ga and you do not need stats trucks to beat someone up, 20k of force was enough. The game today is the same thing always, some changes are good, but the bad ones stand out and imprison the good ideas...

Do you even listen to yourself?! cause at this point you are just rambling... Now it is our fault you were born in Brasil , well I would invite you to move to Europe but I think you will find it hard to find a job. I can't even believe I am reading this .... as I said before you are a funny guy !

So you're confirming that the game is just to favor the Europeans? After all, you're the only ones favored at this time, are not you?

It really should be hard to find a job in europe, even more being an entrepreneur and engineer in Brazil, but anything I can send an application in The Crims, looking at the level of the crew, who knows I do not have a chance.