Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default You have been attacked

Hello i am quite fresh in this game and i would like to find out how someone within 20 min can detroyed all my stats !

You have been assaulted by the gang XXXX you lost! The gang member that was attacked was XXXX.

Your stats change
    -6101 strength
    -30503 tolerance
    -15251 intelligence
    -9151 charisma

and he did this 8 times in the row ? someone could explain me that and how i can avoid it in the nearest future ?

regards .
    Lietke1

Quote Originally Posted by lietke1 View Post
    Hello i am quite fresh in this game and i would like to find out how someone within 20 min can detroyed all my stats !

You have been assaulted by the gang XXXX you lost! The gang member that was attacked was XXXX.

Your stats change
    -6101 strength
    -30503 tolerance
    -15251 intelligence
    -9151 charisma

and he did this 8 times in the row ? someone could explain me that and how i can avoid it in the nearest future ?

regards .
    Lietke1
    You slept inside a private gang. Private gangs can suffer GANG ATTACK... Unlike single assaults, there aren't limit to the number of times you can GA the same gang.

When you slept inside this gang probably there was a spy in this gang. The owner of this spy waited for you all go to sleep and start to "MILK" all of you guys.

Hard life bro. Welcome to The Crims... in this game you can count your friends with one of your hands.

Just to complete... to avoid this you must select the option "Kick me from my gang after we have been gang assaulted" that is in edit profile.
    Last edited by PadreEstripador; 07-25-2018 at 05:04 AM.

thanks guys for replay ! it will make sens for me now

if you are so glad to help i have another question, i was looking everywhere and i cant find the topic : about stock market how it works ?
    i have a quest to get 3.000.000.000 invest and i did 0 so far i bought few stocks and i sold it 2 days later and nothing change . When is the best opportunity to buy some stock when nearly always is non in stock and when sell? If any one will be so great full to explain me that i will be more then welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by lietke1 View Post
    thanks guys for replay ! it will make sens for me now

if you are so glad to help i have another question, i was looking everywhere and i cant find the topic : about stock market how it works ?
    i have a quest to get 3.000.000.000 invest and i did 0 so far i bought few stocks and i sold it 2 days later and nothing change . When is the best opportunity to buy some stock when nearly always is non in stock and when sell? If any one will be so great full to explain me that i will be more then welcome.
    This quest has nothing to do with Stock Market.

In this quest you have to go to "Bank". There you'll find an option to invest... This is how you complete your quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zartharion View Post
    This quest has nothing to do with Stock Market.

In this quest you have to go to "Bank". There you'll find an option to invest... This is how you complete your quest.

you are a STAR ! thank you !