Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Default Gang robberies lagging like hell

Good morning.

I'm here to complain because of a weird thing: My gang is top 4 at the moment, and we're fighting to climb on the rank. So, I'm not talking about virtuals, I'm talking about a real gang with real players, around 15-25 active players.

Every single time that we start robberies there, the game starts to lag, but I don't mean a bit of lagging. I'm talking about TONS of delay, and not* only for me, but for EVERYONE inside the gang at robbery time, and it's happening every day, not only one or two days. Yesterday we were very harmed because of that. Because of the shit loads of delay, people couldn't even get an OD to avoid GA's, and got OD'eed while we were robbing because of stamina bugs.

I think it's very weird. I'm not used to have this kind of problem during every single other part of the game, neither the other members of my gang. So, I ask, politely, for you crews to take a look at it with game developers, if possible. This kind of trouble is destroying our experience/fun at the game. It's very frustrating and disapointing to be gang assaulted because of server problems. If it was because of lack of experience I wouldn't be complaining here.

Thanks a lot, hope you can give me feedback before we activate our robberies again.
    Last edited by Addiction; 07-31-2018 at 02:36 PM.