Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Gang robberies lagging like hell

Good morning.

I'm here to complain because of a weird thing: My gang is top 4 at the moment, and we're fighting to climb on the rank. So, I'm not talking about virtuals, I'm talking about a real gang with real players, around 15-25 active players.

Every single time that we start robberies there, the game starts to lag, but I don't mean a bit of lagging. I'm talking about TONS of delay, and not* only for me, but for EVERYONE inside the gang at robbery time, and it's happening every day, not only one or two days. Yesterday we were very harmed because of that. Because of the shit loads of delay, people couldn't even get an OD to avoid GA's, and got OD'eed while we were robbing because of stamina bugs.

I think it's very weird. I'm not used to have this kind of problem during every single other part of the game, neither the other members of my gang. So, I ask, politely, for you crews to take a look at it with game developers, if possible. This kind of trouble is destroying our experience/fun at the game. It's very frustrating and disapointing to be gang assaulted because of server problems. If it was because of lack of experience I wouldn't be complaining here.

Thanks a lot, hope you can give me feedback before we activate our robberies again.
    Last edited by Addiction; 07-31-2018 at 03:36 PM.

I do not understand why post your question in this forum, since there is the forum BR, anyway, send a ticket in support, describing this problem. But this lag may be because you are using more than one tab in the game.

Hi, Padre. First of all, I respect you. A lot, by the way.

Posting in the English section was a choice, because I thought here I would be answered faster, and of course because I have no problems speaking English. Anyway, (and thank you for that) I forgot to submit a ticket for the problem and I'll do it right now.

Answering you, I do not use two tabs when playing. And like I said, the lagging issue is happening with the entire gang, not only with me. Come on, 15-25 players with the same problem, at the same particular time (gang robberies) everyday, and with normal "speed" at every other part/function of the game? Something MUST be wrong.

Thank you again, now for the feedback here.
    Last edited by Addiction; 07-31-2018 at 04:42 PM.

I understand, as far as response time is the same anywhere. But as the subject is related to an error, the best way to solve the problem is by sending the ticket, as they are obliged to answer you. Anyway, thank you for the words and I wish you luck.

The ontly time we might encounter lag is after 18:00 European time ... If that is the case I do apologies and I will look into that ASAP.
    Another reason behind lags can be attacks on our servers, which to be honest happens almost every round , or some server issues that are not our fault but our providers.
    When any of you have lag issues please send me an email at [email protected]

Hi, Bebynho. Thank you for the feedback.

We generally activate our robberies between 20:00 and 22:00 Brazilian time. Yesterday the lagging issue happened around 22:15 to 23:25, which was the time that we got gang assaulted for last. European time is 4 hours ahead of us, if I'm not mistaken, so it was dawn at Europe.

Thank you again, I'll make sure to contact you when it happens.