Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Change assault mechanics

The title says about everything. It's really frustrating and hella boring to spend over 30min looking for players in raves and whorehouses while also running away from higher level players. It gets worse when you are not in fact an assassin and need about 15 kills just to level up. The raves are nearly deserted and 90% of the players you find are assassins. This is really a pain, it's not about being hard it's just boooooring overall. The assassins themselves are begging for kill donators at the square because they won't find enough victims in the raves (the ones they find can easily run away, too. It's absurdly easier to just click 1 button and run than to click the options, choose one, then click to assault. It's 3 clicks vs 1).

So yeah, being an assassin is not funny at all. Sucks way more when you're not, need to raise other stats in order to get into the 200 top grid and still need to kill people with crappy str stats. This is a GAME, it's about having fun.

My suggestion: have the option to assault some random NPC or something. Since it wouldn't give money, it shouldn't be hard to level the amount of respect earned from the stats you gain from the assault. Of course, assaulting actual players would still give WAY more stats. That way the late assassin players who didn't begin on day 1 would also have a way to get some power.

That also gives room to wonder about gang assaults and random event gang assaults, same as the ones we have now, instead they'd give more stats and no money.

I get from where you are coming but how do you think we should fix it ?! I'm sorry but I find it very hard to follow your train of thought here , what is a random NPC ?

If NPC is like a bot that you can kill in raves , Is not something we did not think honestly and we are working on a new feature but it will be more for GA and not for single assaults .

It is not a bad idea tho to have these type of bots in raves so that many people can hunt them instead of actually asking for kills which we do know is anti FUN but If we allow bots to give you stats big teams will take advantage of that and to be honest I do not want to see that happening.
    Some people are asking to bring back anonymous raves so we are taking that in consideration for ROund 105 . I actually want to make a POLL about that to see what players think