Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: What feature would you like to see next in The Crims ?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • A . SABOTAGE

20 38.46%
  • B . GANGS / FAMILIES

32 61.54%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Voted for A, just cuz I don't want to stick with a Gang just for the bonuses and forced to play with some players, we should be able to join and leave at any time and not have to trust 1 gang the whole round.

What if we get banned? How will the system calculate the gang points?

Many infos are broken and somehow not related to the system nowadays, maybe I misunderstood the topic, but seems awful and also only good for the top gangs.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 08-31-2018 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALEX View Post
    I mean it was the same when I used to play. It was very similar when I was crew member, I am kind of skeptical about present days xD
    Because you were not for the past ?! This doesn't make much sense, the change actually would help gangs since you need to rob to make gang points and it encourage people to play together.

I do not understand how you see this as donations for big teams when here we are not talking about money donations but gang points donations.

Since you do not play the game let me tell you that to make 3kk gang points you need to do a lot of robs ( I am at 1.3 k and i have 200 k point ) and most people do it around day 100 130 TC and If we increase the gang participation to 20 % they will have to rob. Even If a gang will play to help 1 player that is still a win since it means 25 30 people collaborated together and that is the point of the change.

Now please explain to me how is this a bad thing for the game or what makes you skeptical ?!

Quote Originally Posted by DonTPanic View Post
    Voted for A, just cuz I don't want to stick with a Gang just for the bonuses and forced to play with some players, we should be able to join and leave at any time and not have to trust 1 gang the whole round.

What if we get banned? How will the system calculate the gang points?

Many infos are broken and somehow not related to the system nowadays, maybe I misunderstood the topic, but seems awful and also only good for the top gangs.

First I do not understand what you mean by " Many infos are broken " could you please elaborate.

Second , since basically Round 1 TC had major issues regarding gangs, either people sold slots for credits or we only had 1 gang that ruled over all others.

We are now working on changing that and the best way to do it is to make people want to rob and want to be part of a gang.

In any case as I said in the initial post , we want to create both features we just want to see what would people want to see 1st.

PS : What happens IF you get banned now ? Does the gang lose the money you donated , NO. So I really do not understand why you see that as a prob
    lem ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post

I voted B, for the simple reason that players will stop using virtual gangs so much and hopefully try to form friendships with other players. I also like the idea that money wont be the single thing that rules the game.

I do however like the sabotage idea and feel that should certainly be implemented at a later date.

I totally agree with Frazer, so I vote for B but it would be interesting to see A at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    I will go for the sabotage, rather than for the gang option. Why ? Because more players will have the chance to win the top. Like always, there is some guy that is top stats for example, and he can solo smack any gang. Voting for more gangs, and more people in gangs, means that guys with many rabbits and camels playing for him to have the chance to win even easier. By sabotage, you can stop these kind of people. Just imagine, sabotaging a player with full stats, making him lose 6% of his stats. If 10 players do it and only 5 succeed for instance, that means 30% loss of stats. On the other hand, you can easily stop players from robbing on important events by making them lose their tickets, giving you, again, another shot to play and there are many many reasons for which i voted Sabotage.
    Even though what you're saying makes sense, by this logic top teams will abuse sabotage as well, undermining even more their (few) competitors. But I like the sabotage idea as well, I just think that we need more gangs and players able to fight for top before we put sabotage at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    Even though what you're saying makes sense, by this logic top teams will abuse sabotage as well, undermining even more their (few) competitors. But I like the sabotage idea as well, I just think that we need more gangs and players able to fight for top before we put sabotage at the game.

Actually we will make it that this can't be abused by teams... If we continue to have this mentality of " let's not add that to the game because people will abuse it " we will never have new things !!! Features , characters or professions get abused in games all the time but people adapt.

Sabotage is COMING and we will make it so people can't abuse it. I do not want to see a lvl 3 guy being able to sabotage a lvl 13 but I would like to see more diversity in top and a different game play that what we have now. I do agree that we need better gangs and we need people to create new gangs that can fight for top . Maybe anonymous raves will help since that will stop donations and teams becoming so powerful so fast which was always a big issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    First I do not understand what you mean by " Many infos are broken " could you please elaborate.

Second , since basically Round 1 TC had major issues regarding gangs, either people sold slots for credits or we only had 1 gang that ruled over all others.

We are now working on changing that and the best way to do it is to make people want to rob and want to be part of a gang.

In any case as I said in the initial post , we want to create both features we just want to see what would people want to see 1st.

PS : What happens IF you get banned now ? Does the gang lose the money you donated , NO. So I really do not understand why you see that as a prob
    lem ?!
    Quoting the broken information, well, basically only 1 or 2 sabotages strategies would work as nice as playing with 10+accounts, like some players do. With multi smartphones/tables/virtual machine, etc. They could easily attack all-in-one players and make him lose A LOT. So by the already pointed Sabote is very broken by now and I hope you guys change the % on the calculator.

And about Families, it's actually nice ideia, but the way you explained is just going to help whoever builds a big gang in the early days...
    Anyhow, I can't tell you how cool seems to be TC devs trying to implement new/old things on TC and changes every round now on, but I still feel like it needs a redesign on the game overall, not the actual gameplay, which feels nice, but the environment.

At the end, you need to chill more Baby, people are trying to explain and every reply of yours seems aggressive, maybe I'm wrong here, but it just seems like that.
    Sorry about the long reply, cheers.

EDIT:
    Actually we will make it that this can't be abused by teams... If we continue to have this mentality of " let's not add that to the game because people will abuse it " we will never have new things !!! Features , characters or professions get abused in games all the time but people adapt.

Sabotage is COMING and we will make it so people can't abuse it. I do not want to see a lvl 3 guy being able to sabotage a lvl 13 but I would like to see more diversity in top and a different game play that what we have now. I do agree that we need better gangs and we need people to create new gangs that can fight for top . Maybe anonymous raves will help since that will stop donations and teams becoming so powerful so fast which was always a big issue here.
    Just wanted to quote this, cuz the last paragraph is so much what I needed to hear about these ideias, we need more inspiration like this. Nicely done baby.
    We can't change the vote, but Sabote does seems like fun to have.
    Last edited by DonTPanic; 08-31-2018 at 10:17 PM.

You should make a vote when your imaginary players back from beach.
    Cos now is 500, u said 800+ (beach players) Maybe better wait them to vote XD
    for more accurate results ofc.

PS. U said im wrong with my opinion about game is dying, meanwhile pick24h players is 500. In round 56 was 3,5-4k online. Everyone have access to web.archive.org
    blind or stupid will not draw conclusions =)
    Last edited by SycylianBoys; 09-01-2018 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SycylianBoys View Post
    You should make a vote when your imaginary players back from beach.
    Cos now is 500, u said 800+ (beach players) Maybe better wait them to vote XD
    for more accurate results ofc.

PS. U said im wrong with my opinion about game is dying, meanwhile pick24h players is 500. In round 56 was 3,5-4k online. Everyone have access to web.archive.org
    blind or stupid will not draw conclusions =)
    Agres , 1st of all you have no idea of what you are talking about but that is not something strange since you never do.

Those rounds that you talk about TC had BOTS that increased the number of players but you can't know that because well, it was something only a few knew and they were mostly CREW.

If you are trying to be "funny"stop it , you know it and most of us know it is not your strong suit and to be honest I still do not understand why you are here since you clearly do not understand the game nor do you care much?
    If you have nothing helpful please stop spamming because honestly you look like someone who is seeking attention cause he has no friends.

PS: You should really find another hobby and when the game will die it will die because nothing is 4 ever, meanwhile stop coming here to cry that the game is dying just cause you are not capable of winning cause it is simply pathetic BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO SO PLEASE DO IT ON DIFFERENT PAGES and not where people that actually care about the game are trying to have a conversation. Honestly who knows you and the team you played for will never take you serious so please just post on OFF TOPIC page. Have a nice day

Agres , 1st of all you have no idea of what you are talking about but that is not something strange since you never do.

Those rounds that you talk about TC had BOTS that increased the number of players but you can't know that because well, it was something only a few knew and they were mostly CREW.

If you are trying to be "funny"stop it , you know it and most of us know it is not your strong suit and to be honest I still do not understand why you are here since you clearly do not understand the game nor do you care much?
    If you have nothing helpful please stop spamming because honestly you look like someone who is seeking attention cause he has no friends.

PS: You should really find another hobby and when the game will die it will die because nothing is 4 ever, meanwhile stop coming here to cry that the game is dying just cause you are not capable of winning cause it is simply pathetic BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO SO PLEASE DO IT ON DIFFERENT PAGES and not where people that actually care about the game are trying to have a conversation. Honestly who knows you and the team you played for will never take you serious so please just post on OFF TOPIC page. Have a nice day
    Can't we ban this user?
    I've seen he doing the same over 10 times already, it's just flaming and spamming at this point.

I don't get it, why not just ban?