Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: What feature would you like to see next in The Crims ?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • A . SABOTAGE

    20 38.46%
  • B . GANGS / FAMILIES

    32 61.54%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    26

    Default

    onestly who knows you and the team you played for will never take you serious

    Your parents maybe not taking u serious u ***
    Last edited by Peppe69; 09-02-2018 at 02:55 AM.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    ES, Brazil
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SycylianBoys View Post
    onestly who knows you and the team you played for will never take you serious

    Your parents maybe not taking u serious u piece of shit
    Ban this kid? hello @Bebynho20 @Peppe69?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brazil, São Paulo
    Posts
    179

    Default

    These are good ideas, but although option B is less complex and somewhat more attractive, I do not see as much relevance in the game as option A.

    The option B is good and looking only what would be changed is the best option without shadow of doubt, however the sabotage would give much more excitement to the game and of course, could change the end of the round drastically. Of course in both options will favor who has a team, but with sabotage we will have at least a chance to f#ck with them


    And following this line of reasoning, as there is no longer the gangster option could create a new, spy type that would have more chances of success in carrying out a sabotage and could take some advantage of this, such as gaining what he sabotaged drugs, investment interest etc
    Last edited by PadreEstripador; 09-02-2018 at 05:33 AM.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    Actually we will make it that this can't be abused by teams... If we continue to have this mentality of " let's not add that to the game because people will abuse it " we will never have new things !!! Features , characters or professions get abused in games all the time but people adapt.

    Sabotage is COMING and we will make it so people can't abuse it. I do not want to see a lvl 3 guy being able to sabotage a lvl 13 but I would like to see more diversity in top and a different game play that what we have now. I do agree that we need better gangs and we need people to create new gangs that can fight for top . Maybe anonymous raves will help since that will stop donations and teams becoming so powerful so fast which was always a big issue here.
    Sure, I agree with with you that changes are always needed and we cannot push ourselves not doing new things because "people will abuse", yeah, ofc we need to addapt. Just saying that imo we need more good teams before sabotage comes, and the game is clearly going on the direction of having more good gangs, which is very good. If you say that sabotage will be balanced, I trust you and hope you do a good work. Like I said, I like the idea and I think it'll be very interesting for the game overall.

  5. #25

    Default

    SABOTAGE!
    U can **** the game of a lot of players (rofl)

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 82Rullez View Post
    SABOTAGE!
    U can **** the game of a lot of players (rofl)
    Ye thats what we want, if you cant hunt you can harm your opponent with sabotage
    TcTaBuTcU
    Abuse CREW
    [email protected]

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 82Rullez View Post
    SABOTAGE!
    U can **** the game of a lot of players (rofl)
    Well I think that is going to be hell a fun but it has to be done right. The lack of strategy in a strategy game is what usually kills a game or am I wrong?

    i do not want to see same strategies for ever in TC and we are already going that way even tho we created professions. Even not as we saw last round people can win a round by just betting on 1 boat , that is Ok but I think we need a little bit more.

    Sabotage will come and when it does It will be on BETA for all of you to test it and send feedback on it because we will need to balance it very , very well and I hope you guys will help with that.
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 09-04-2018 at 11:18 AM.

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ANJ0VINGAD0R View Post
    I do not vote because you so much benefit some and do silly others. That's why I do not vote.
    XD good that u decided not to vote. Clearly with that English I doubt you even understood anything that was written there.

  9. #29

    Default

    How playerX collect gang point?. Is virtual gang still exist?. Because, in couple year i still in virtual gang.

    Honestly, i use 2 account. When i need stats by training then i move to my silly gang. Then move again to Virtual Gang. I hope this habit will change.

    In this condition i'm woried about move to another gang take 2 real days. thats is happen if playerX move from RealGang to virtualGang?

    I thinks, this make silly player like me really sad. Let's say we have 100.000.000 GangPoint, it's still same for silly player like us. Because Top Gang Leader never invite unknown silly player. For Example : As a gang Leader Beby invite n3nd to gang because close friend, even though n3nd only has 3k respect.

    I Vote B and i hope this update make every player can become a very desirable. not because he's an old player, or a close friend of the leader of Gang.

    PS : Sorry for my bad english, because english is not my native.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Braga, Portugal
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TcTaBuTcU View Post
    Ye thats what we want, if you cant hunt you can harm your opponent with sabotage
    If sabotage will force more HUNT, i vote for it

    Although, i think its good if it becames with anonymous raves or even better, no more private clubs, only random (game) clubs, this will balanced the game for hitmans all round and not only the first 20 days of the game.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •