Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Country Medals new idea

Hi,

I have red in some post about the profession Hitman, that its another league inside the game and its true, to make it more interesting, i sugest to honor the country first 3 places with a medal or badge.

This cames along because is not is to compete only in the international rank.

Quote Originally Posted by az0man0 View Post
    Hi,

I have red in some post about the profession Hitman, that its another league inside the game and its true, to make it more interesting, i sugest to honor the country first 3 places with a medal or badge.

This cames along because is not is to compete only in the international rank.
    Hitman already has the Fight Club, I can't see any other REWARD implemented to help them compete even more.
    You can choose to stick within 100k respect and play the Fresh Fish, or start with low respect on the Weekly Challenge. Besides that, that's the Round Challenge and 1v1.
    Only the last ones seems a bit broken, but in the same way, top killers don't necessary wins them, since they only cares about kills and not much about stats/winning hits.