Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Unique Assaults

Lightbulb Unique Assaults

Hello everyone,

so i had an idea about "unique" assaults so let me explain.

What is an assault ? is it to kill someone or defeat them? Is the only way by kicking their butts? Maybe not..

Why not make each professions assault different? For example:

A robber assault you and if he wins ,he steals cash or something from you.

A pimp assault you and if he wins ,he steals or kills some of your hookers.

A dealer assault you and if he wins ,he steals some of your drugs.

A businessman assault you and if he wins ,he steals or destroys some of your buildings.

A broker assault you and if he wins ,he steals some or make your stocks sell cheaper.

A gangster assault your gang (and is the only one who could initiate a gang assault) and if the gang wins , the opposing gang lose gang points and stats .

and last for hitman i think its good to stay as it is but i think you can make them also something like "bounty hunters".

with this i think it will offer more diversity between professions and more strategy to the game.

Hi there,

That would be like a "sabotage".
    We already have a similar idea in voting!
    You can read more and vote here http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...-new-features-!!
    Anyway, thank you for it.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by mx4ever View Post
    Hello everyone,

so i had an idea about "unique" assaults so let me explain.

What is an assault ? is it to kill someone or defeat them? Is the only way by kicking their butts? Maybe not..

Why not make each professions assault different? For example:

A robber assault you and if he wins ,he steals cash or something from you.

A pimp assault you and if he wins ,he steals or kills some of your hookers.

A dealer assault you and if he wins ,he steals some of your drugs.

A businessman assault you and if he wins ,he steals or destroys some of your buildings.

A broker assault you and if he wins ,he steals some or make your stocks sell cheaper.

A gangster assault your gang (and is the only one who could initiate a gang assault) and if the gang wins , the opposing gang lose gang points and stats .

and last for hitman i think its good to stay as it is but i think you can make them also something like "bounty hunters".

with this i think it will offer more diversity between professions and more strategy to the game.
    This should work well if we get Sabotage (old TC feature) back in the game, it's actually a nice concept.

@Peppe69, caralho tu sempre vai mais rĂ¡pido que eu, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    Hi there,

That would be like a "sabotage".
    We already have a similar idea in voting!
    You can read more and vote here http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...-new-features-!!
    Anyway, thank you for it.

Best regards,
    nice! (i didnt play when sabotage was live back then)
    Though im talking about changing the assault system not an entirely new service (such as sabotage) which is accesible to every profession and is limited by 3 times per round..
    Last edited by mx4ever; 08-31-2018 at 10:29 PM.

nice! (i didnt play when sabotage was live back then)
    Though im talking about changing the assault system not an entirely new service (such as sabotage) which is accesible to every profession and is limited by 3 times per round..
    This can't be really done, since Assault is the only way to get massive stats, besides completing Alley/Levels or Trainings ...
    How on earth would us get 10kk stats without assault + stats, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by DonTPanic View Post
    This can't be really done, since Assault is the only way to get massive stats, besides completing Alley/Levels or Trainings ...
    How on earth would us get 10kk stats without assault + stats, eh?
    i didnt said that you wont get stats from assault.
    you will get stats but less than it is now with one exception and that is.. hitman. he will only get more stats than the others because other professions have alternative effects as i mentioned above.

i didnt said that you wont get stats from assault.
    you will get stats but less than it is now with one exception and that is.. hitman. he will only get more stats than the others because other professions have alternative effects as i mentioned above.
    Not sure, how ineffective this system would be, we already get less and less stats from assaults, if we are not hitman ...
    So by this, it would only get worse about getting stats for top players.

Although I do agree about adding all these options as plus-side effects, but aside from assaulting. Just like the sabotage option.
    Also would like to see the Most Wanted option, to take down some player or whatever.

hmm, interesting concept and it is something that our developer would love to see in the game but it has to be balanced well.

Imagine a scenario when you get hit by a businessman 4 times in a day and he destroys your buildings ... That concept per say i tis quite hard to pull of since now we actually have factories that we level up and with each level you get a number of buildings up to a max for 3500 buildings If i am not wrong.

After we will add sabotage to the game maybe new assaults would be cool but as I said we need to balance it well.

PS: we are already working on 4 different things for TC , sabotage , pikey blinders event , new gangs and new alley missions for each profession so we will have to take it easy and focus on one.

Not to mention we are still waiting for the API and the design ... too many things for 1 person to do sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    hmm, interesting concept and it is something that our developer would love to see in the game but it has to be balanced well.

Imagine a scenario when you get hit by a businessman 4 times in a day and he destroys your buildings ... That concept per say i tis quite hard to pull of since now we actually have factories that we level up and with each level you get a number of buildings up to a max for 3500 buildings If i am not wrong.

After we will add sabotage to the game maybe new assaults would be cool but as I said we need to balance it well.

PS: we are already working on 4 different things for TC , sabotage , pikey blinders event , new gangs and new alley missions for each profession so we will have to take it easy and focus on one.

Not to mention we are still waiting for the API and the design ... too many things for 1 person to do sadly.
    sure my idea needs refining so it can be applied to the game , i never said it was perfect , ideas never are but its something interesting (in my opinion) that can make the game even better.

yea its hard for 1 person to do all this , i hope the community helps a little cause we love this game and we all wanna make it even better little by little.