Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Suggestion to improve the game !!!

Its possible we have one space in game that show us our buying of all day on the drug dealer?

i think thats a good idea, at the end of the day, we see our buying and salles of drugs.

In this way I believe that would hinder the strategy of some players who are stocking drugs for a future boat, but if it shows the biggest sale of the day and of course an achievement for such a feat, I think it would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    In this way I believe that would hinder the strategy of some players who are stocking drugs for a future boat, but if it shows the biggest sale of the day and of course an achievement for such a feat, I think it would be interesting.
    Seems like the Ideia of OP is actually only personal view. As you'll see your buying/selling of Drugs.
    Maybe to calculate the incoming and if it's profitable buying/selling that particular drug.

Is that it? @kllr

Quote Originally Posted by DonTPanic View Post
    Seems like the Ideia of OP is actually only personal view. As you'll see your buying/selling of Drugs.
    Maybe to calculate the incoming and if it's profitable buying/selling that particular drug.

Is that it? @kllr
    Are you talking about this?

If so, just be VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by PadreEstripador View Post
    Are you talking about this?

If so, just be VIP.
    First of all, the ideia is not mine, it is the OP's.
    Second, he's probably not talking about the incoming of buying 9.999.999 from 1 drug, but the total overall of entire day buying and selling drugs.

Maybe this is to mitigate the problem with drug dealer sales tax, cuz if you're not dealer you have a higher lost by selling to the dealer. Thus, sometimes you just cannot buy the drug cuz stock is low or don't have money at the time. Maybe a log for all that should be nice.

The game itself lacks on lot of info and needs many improvements, I could create a whole thread about all of them, in case you need it.
    Also in Portuguese(pt/br), just to better understating.

First of all everything is possible so please send me email with the idea where you explain it in detail.

my email [email protected].

Thank you for your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    First of all everything is possible so please send me email with the idea where you explain it in detail.

Sorry guys about my last reply, the attachment didn't got uploaded, idk why.
    But I was talking about the Book keeper at Stock Market, since kllr explanation was the closest to it.

This:
    Captura de Tela 2018-09-03 às 16.19.28.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DonTPanic View Post
    First of all, the ideia is not mine, it is the OP's.
    Second, he's probably not talking about the incoming of buying 9.999.999 from 1 drug, but the total overall of entire day buying and selling drugs.

Maybe this is to mitigate the problem with drug dealer sales tax, cuz if you're not dealer you have a higher lost by selling to the dealer. Thus, sometimes you just cannot buy the drug cuz stock is low or don't have money at the time. Maybe a log for all that should be nice.

The game itself lacks on lot of info and needs many improvements, I could create a whole thread about all of them, in case you need it.
    Also in Portuguese(pt/br), just to better understating.
    I'll send you an email explaining my idea better then..

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post

I'll send you an email explaining my idea better then

The ability to attack someone elses rave/property/buildings.