Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SBNO

we are planning to bring a new event in TC where you can hunt with your gang another gang of bots , it is actually a cool idea we had to make people hunt and revitalize the HUNTING a little bit but sadly it is actually a little bit difficult to create so we have it on stand by.

Regarding the gang robbery issue , are you sure this is happening in normal gangs and not in virtuals because if it does happen it is a bug and it should be reported.

I think we should have a poll to see if people would like 1 multi .. I'm curious.

Bebynho20 -
    I know you're playing and my comments are for game improvement.
    ~I think the plays are requesting to kill for not finding players in raves, you spend 3 hours hunting in raves to kill 5
    I trust all administrative staff and I know that they gave the best for each round the game gets even better
    Just ask for something urgent, review the rules and start to punish more severely the plays that are penalized more than 1 times by the same
    has players who passes many stats at the beginning of the illegal game because they know that they will only take ban from 2 - 3 days and that this will not hurt him so much during the course of the round
    should have round punishments, got picked up 2.3 times in different rounds by circumventing the rules ... being punished and only playing next ... so many will think before acting in bad faith

Thank you
    that thecrims grow and get better because I know that this is a desire both mine and yours

SaNdRiNhOw

Well If we are able to bring 2 events for hitmans in the game , in at least 2 rounds , maybe things will get better and more interesting.

For the moment we really want to make TOP gangs more interesting

@Babynho20 you read my answer about items ? What you think?

Pay2win.....

O resultado da sugestão 8 é um time tendo a grana milkada pra fazer um top respeito.