Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Thumbs down Top Kills and Top Gang Complaints !!!!!

Well TOP 1 kills and his top gang had the NERVE TO POST THIS on their profiles so I feel obligated to respond with some numbers from the system.

"There is no way to charge a good preparation of the crews team, to be part simply be friends with someone influential and done, how to collect dedication and correct attitudes from a team that receives 100 credits a week? have to really love the game, love as if it's the only thing we have in life, why it does not make sense the unpreparedness and the lack of quality of the team, it's sad to love so much a game that with each passing day becomes worse, there is no investment in improvements, several bugs and infinite lag, lack of players, lack commitment, and they hate to read and know that all this is true, if there are still some idiots playing, why improve? why give unbiased attention if I can benefit and treat different people I enjoy? the only word that defines the current situation of the game: sadness, I hope that for you who will continue to understand that the only way to beat us is by using the crews, we were 600 kills back and we spent, we were banned for 7 days and we passed again, and here we are, if it were not for lack of fair justice, we would go to the end..."

Let me give some context a little bit :

1 crew gave 6 kills to TOP 2 killers ... leading to said admin being removed from CREW and of course those kills will be removed at the end of the round.

PS: I want to say sorry to the crew because I did remove him directly without even asking why he donated the kills. This is an internal rule that leads to direct removal and they all know this.

EVERY DAY said top 1 killer makes around 50 kills from accounts created with VPN and Proxy but of course that probably is true for all killers from top 1 5 since when we removed last time kills all of them lost 100 to 200 kills. I let you guess who lost the most but If you can't guess I will tell you. It was the Brazilian account followed by the Romanian account 225 and 120 respectively

So let's check some facts between the 2 accounts here ... and NOTE the round is not ever yet.

TOP 1 kills Br account https://www.thecrims.com/user/17231348#/:

Assaults made on banned users : 579 including Gang Assaults
    Stats made from assaulting banned users ( 1 v1 ) only : Total: Strength: 2205176, Charisma: 137450, Tolerance: 275551.1, Intelligence: 137430
    Assaults made on banned users in 1 v1 : 120 accounts.

TOP 2 Kills https://www.thecrims.com/user/13008413#/

Assaults made on banned users : 454 including Gang Assaults
    Stats made from assaulting banned users ( 1 v1 ) only :Total: Strength: 1382997, Charisma: 85564, Tolerance: 172734.7, Intelligence: 85565
    Assaults made on banned users in 1 v1 : 84

NOW .. and this is very important : YOU CAN ALL COMPLAIN that abuse is incorrect that you got wrong bans that we are corrupt but BEFORE YOU DO THAT please make sure you are at 0 bans on your account and that YOU actually play fair.

The fact that they are accusing 14 people of helping of being dirty is a little bit hypocritical when they are the first one breaking the rules.

I normally do not do this and to be honest during the years I was accusing of corruption by many and not just me but all crew especially ABUSE. But today these players accused all crew and I think I have to defend them a little because they are here doing their best and spending 3 to 4 hours of their free time checking thousands of accounts to make sure we all have more or less a fair game.

Just to show you a statistic :

Users online
    Users online last 24 hours
    Unique IPs online
    Active players

These are the stats for this round ... If you think it is easy to deal with 30 k accounts when ABUSE is formed of 5 people , let me tell you is not.
    This is the ABUSE team that has to deal with cheaters every day : VASTIQ, BURAK , TOLGA , SIMBA ,PEPPE . I have to say they are doing a very good job when you consider they have to talk to people that do not even understand the RULES most of the time.

So nobody is changing rules , nobody is trying to do ruin anybody's round since as you can see NUMBERS are quite clear here..

The only true thing you guys posted in your profiles is the fact we have bugs and we do since we only have 1 developer that doesn't dedicate his full time to THE CRIMS.

Enjoy the round and I am quite curious to see who can kill more spies until the end of the round and how many kills you will all lose. VIVA EL PROXY and donations !!!
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 09-27-2018 at 01:02 AM.