Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb An idea to reduce milk and donate

I've been thinking here, and a way to greatly reduce kill donations and milk.

We got rave and whore, right?
    Instead of appearing several and several raves and whores, an icon appears just to enter, so it would fall into a random rave (the same as a whorehouse).

And for the raves admin, another icone the part, i do not know.

With this, if they will donate or milk they would have to hunt randomly until finding the person.

This would end up making the hunt random, and would clear the layout of the game.

Since HADES this round for example obtained several and several kills created with proxy and using another profession it is easy to locate in the whores so taking quick kill.

If somehow succeeded in adapting my idea would make it a more tiring and time-consuming donation, discouraging bad players from doing so.

And leaving the raves anonymous for everyone, because with other professions being able to see the names of rave, the milks will occur in the same way through spys created only for milk

I hope you understood my idea, see you later!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kllr; 11-17-2018 at 04:09 PM.

This round we made a mistake that we will correct next round... either we will remove whores or we will allow just 1 and that will be MISS BLONDE with the same price.
    Another mistake we made was allowing admin raves to be at 20 dollars ...
    Regarding vpn ... every round same we have the same story , we ban around 400 accounts per round and all of them are created by or to help HITMANS make level or for top kills.
    Very important to NOTE that these are the same people that complain and cry when they get banned for RULE 13. That being said I do think the only way to stop them is basically change rule 13 again and make it 2 weeks ban or end of round and I think I will talk to ABUSE to make this change for next round.

Anonymous raves for all is not something that we like , it is quite hard to explain to a new player why we have them like that plus we had them like that before and that did not stop milk.
    If you have any other idea I am glad to hear it

Hi,

Dear Beby

I saw the changelog in beta version:

"The number of listed nightclubs in Nightlife has been limited"

How this can be an advantage or disadvantage for Hitman profession?

hitman can see 8 raves, 50% cant enter bcs:

limited rave
    owner offline

PS: when leaving rave and quikly enter a new one, you are kicked out

is the Hitman profession about to be extinct?????
    Last edited by az0man0; 11-21-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by az0man0 View Post
    Hi,

Dear Beby

limited rave
    owner offline

Its a strange move I agree and dont really see the advantages/disadvantages of it. And also this weird kicking is annoying.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by az0man0 View Post
    Hi,

Dear Beby

limited rave
    owner offline

We can all see 8 raves not just HITMAN, I do not know if you actually understood what I said in the video but I think you missed a lot or the main idea regarding the change or why we did it.

The offline " raves " are not actually raves but whorehouses where yes you HAVE TO SEE ALL ON THE PAGE IF NOT people would actually get donations much easier since 90% of players in TC do not actually use whorehouses so the number is not as BIG AS RAVES.

PS: I tested the kicking and Memox knows about it as well but I ask you now?! Is it that hard to wait under 0.5 seconds to enter a new rave ?! The page needs to refresh to get new raves and clearly that is why it is happening. Clearly it wasn't before and we are trying a solution , mind you it is quite hard when people do not REPORT BUGS THE WAY THE SHOULD BE REPORTING BUGS !!!!!!!!