Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buildings bug

Default Buildings bug

Hi there,

Players who have more buildings than allowed will have the deadline until the day 8 of the game to sell them or otherwise will be banned!

6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty.

Best regards,

I have 6 buildings and a lab, is this allowed ?

So I sold my lab, to make sure that it doesn't count towards buildings, and I was able to buy it again, even though I have 6 buildings. So apparently you can have 6 buildings and a lab.
    Last edited by yack; 04-18-2019 at 11:46 AM.

so, does the lab count for slots? i had 3 factories and a laboratory since i didnt realised it may be counted for the slots, sold 1 factory when you posted about this buildning bug.
    I got GHB and Heroin factories and a laboratory, it says "1/3 available slots"

And a bit OT, is it possible to change the language ingame? would help for troubleshooting.

Quote Originally Posted by fliffs View Post
    so, does the lab count for slots? i had 3 factories and a laboratory since i didnt realised it may be counted for the slots, sold 1 factory when you posted about this buildning bug.
    I got GHB and Heroin factories and a laboratory, it says "1/3 available slots"

And a bit OT, is it possible to change the language ingame? would help for troubleshooting.
    I was also wondering if lab counts, but like I said in my previous post, I have 6 buildings ( 0/6 slots ), so I sold my lab to check if I could buy it again, and I was able to buy it again, so lab doesn't count as building.

At first days of this round there was a post in newspaper explaining about this bug. Apparently lab counted as a building for some people and that was not how it was intended. However it did not count as a building for me, so I sold it just to be sure and since I was able to buy it again it means, that it doesn't count as a building.

Quote Originally Posted by yack View Post
    I was also wondering if lab counts, but like I said in my previous post, I have 6 buildings ( 0/6 slots ), so I sold my lab to check if I could buy it again, and I was able to buy it again, so lab doesn't count as building.

At first days of this round there was a post in newspaper explaining about this bug. Apparently lab counted as a building for some people and that was not how it was intended. However it did not count as a building for me, so I sold it just to be sure and since I was able to buy it again it means, that it doesn't count as a building.
    i wasnt able to collect my lab eventhou it sad 100% ready, I got the message "hold your horses" blahaha" that youll get when tryin to collect the units but theres no units to collect.
    in this state i had 3 buildings and 1 lab, this was day 2 or 3.
    It got fixed by the time the message in the newspaper that they fixed the bug your talking bout was released.

Hi there,

You can have x buildings+lab!

Best regards,

I got banned for this. I totally disagree with the punishment as this so called "bug" isn't a bug or abuse from players POV. What exactly do I gain for using this "bug" and how exactly should I know I am not following rules? I play first season in 5+ years, I got all my stats from single and gang robberies.

I got some money and some time to waste, so I bought some hookers and some buildings just in case it would become useful later in the game. As I still wasn't familiar with all the "how to..", for example, how to use Laboratory. New player like me can't learn all the details of this game from having played it 2 times in 2 days. It is like there would be a rule that a player can only buy 10 hookers, but I buy 20 and my money and the game allows me to buy 20 000 hookers...

Also this warning for end of day 8. First of all, you can't post this kind of warning in a forum. You can PM all the players in the season (assuming you have messaging options inside TC). Or put it in some newsfeed or w/e. Secondly, not everyone lives in your time zone, so for some people that is a very small window of time to react to this warning. I'm glad I haven't spent any money on this game this season as I would be pretty pissed of to get banned for something that I haven't abused or profited and is just fail of the devs. Or you asume that I will report that I can buy 10000 hookers when rules allow only 9999?

i can buy the buildings and is that bug? and i have been banned for this reason? haha.. good job thecrims. but this is not fair.

Hi folks,

Let me explain to you ...

6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty.

For example. you are an businessman and can have a MAXIMUM of 6 buildings, but you have 9 buildings, clearly you are benefiting from it.

If game says that you can have ONLY 6 buildings, but you have 9 buildings, of course it's bug.

So this was the case and many players (including you) had benefits and profited from it!

Do you understand me now?

Best regards,

How can I report it if I don't even know that it is a bug?
    Can you see the difference when someone is doing it on purpose? Not everyone is an admin in this game so I can't possibly know all the details. You punish me as I have abused something when I just click around in the game. You have to punish according from the idiots POV not from game devs POV. To you it is obvious that is a bug. To me? The hell can i know what can I profit from buildings and how many can I have. I had like 500 000 000, I really don't give a shit about those 100k from some random building. I don't even understand how to retrieve the money from buildings. But yeah, punish because to you it is obvious this is a bug. You shouldn't punish casual player for a simple mistake on your end. instead you can remove manually those buildings and put in simple constraint.