Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Gangster gameplay

Hello, my idea is making the gangster a playable and competitive ''profession'' in the game. I see every profession has some advantages and disadvantages. make Gangsters some kind of a hybrid playable profession, for instance:
    - No disadvantages
    - Only minor advantages like:
    lvl 13: 15% earnings from hookers (not 47% like lvl 13 Pimps) - NO cheaper hookers / NO free % to find hookers / NO own more hookers than normal
    lvl 13: 15% drug production (not 50% like lvl 13 businessman) - NO cheaper cost on upgrades
    lvl 13: 10% more money on robberies (not 25% like lvl 13 thief) - NO cheaper weapons / NO more robbery power / NO extra tickets
    lvl 13: 10% higher sell price on boats (not 22% like drug dealers) - NO extra transactions (maybe 25 instead of 20)
    lvl 13: 10% higher sell price at stock market (not 20% like lvl 13 broker) - NO 999999 max stock purchase

Keep things the way they are, just give some benefits so the gangster player can do ANYTHING in the game and be happy buying factory, hookers, drugs at the black market, stocks etc...
    It would be a multi functioning class with all benefits, but balanced.

These % is an idea, i think the crew can manage to come up with more accurate numbers.

Thanks. I hope i contributed with the community.

Well it is quite hard to balance it without actually playing an entire round .. 10% at docks is a huge advantage tho but I think the rest are quite ok and probably in the future we can go with it.
    Thank you very much

Thank you for seeing this... As i said, the % i put up there are just an idea, you guys must be more criterious and accurate with benefits and stuff... no need for 10% on docks, maybe 6%, i dont know actually, i just threw some numbers to get the idea.