I was wondering if stock market could be more realistic.. i mean stocks not goin up limitlessly. Like if they were realy realy expensive and adjust to some realistic limits. Maybe if a stock goes triple up after some period it would be an actual time to sell it as offcourse stocks goin down would be of about the same chanses. This would also make the stocks tipper more usefull coz as of now hes actualy needed only in the first 30-50 days.. we could have some real action in the stocks area then and the character broker could use this extra boost.

Now about the black market. It could play an active part in the economics of the game if it were adjusted similar to the drug dealer. We could buy and sell tons of weapons with their prices adjusting to a virtual reality world. Like if there was a war goin on prices go up while on peaceful periods prices stay down etc. This would mean that players dont have to buy their equiped weapons anymore but aquire them during leveling up and with some extra creds they could make some adjustments on them or sth..

Anyway i know these would mean some big change in the games base and a hard programming work to adjust but i thot to share my ideas on making the game even more complex and keep it interesting.

Btw how about returning the old drugs and hookers pics?