Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Stock market and black market

I was wondering if stock market could be more realistic.. i mean stocks not goin up limitlessly. Like if they were realy realy expensive and adjust to some realistic limits. Maybe if a stock goes triple up after some period it would be an actual time to sell it as offcourse stocks goin down would be of about the same chanses. This would also make the stocks tipper more usefull coz as of now hes actualy needed only in the first 30-50 days.. we could have some real action in the stocks area then and the character broker could use this extra boost.

Now about the black market. It could play an active part in the economics of the game if it were adjusted similar to the drug dealer. We could buy and sell tons of weapons with their prices adjusting to a virtual reality world. Like if there was a war goin on prices go up while on peaceful periods prices stay down etc. This would mean that players dont have to buy their equiped weapons anymore but aquire them during leveling up and with some extra creds they could make some adjustments on them or sth..

Anyway i know these would mean some big change in the games base and a hard programming work to adjust but i thot to share my ideas on making the game even more complex and keep it interesting.

Btw how about returning the old drugs and hookers pics?

Well the ST Mk actually works like the real one works... The price is influenced mostly by players and how they sell and buy and we have events like in real life that can increase or decrease the price ...There is a difference between our Stock MK and let's say Wall Street and that is .
    In real real life Stock Mk works based on a bid system that here we do not have... by the way this bit system is being used both for selling shares and buying. I will not go too much into this because ,well we are not in an ECO class hehe and I do not think you are interested in this.
    Clearly we had to make our Stock Mk fit our game and make it easy for the players to understand and this is final result.

Now the Black market ... yes here i agree we should make some changes and to be honest i would like to include drugs there as well, items and many other things . As we speak I am trying to create a Market Place where players can sell and buy drugs and it is quite difficult so If you have any ideas let me know .

to be honest we have so many projects and not enough time so we have to go step by step and with time we will add new features or change the old ones.

well, as for now stocks only go up. the only thing a player has to do is pick early heavy buy on high risk companies and wait till the end of game to sell, and higher risk means higher profit? all im saying is you could make stocks WAY more expensive from the beginning, (like 50k per stock or sth...) , limit the up and increase the drop rates of stocks... right now high risks go 3 times up and 1 down, and that repeats to infinity.. It doesnt have to apply in real life things to be realistic..(maybe a risk-depending random generator could work better on its own)

about the BM i was thinking of a gun dealer.. similar thing to the drug dealer.. maybe add gun factories or sth.. Market place sounds rly interesting tho but tough as well. All i can think of right now is adjusting the drug dealer.. what if there was more than one DD on the game (like 15 or so) and each player has to sign a weekly deal with one of em. this way there would be some discrepancy between the drug prices for each player so the market place could work for all.

ty for reply

Well i agree with most things you said here ... Stock MK is linked as I said before by 2 events and by players . It is going up because this round we had more Economies than Black Thursdays , which is more or les to be expected but we have the situation where Eco is set at a steady percentage whilst Black Thursday is not as you know it can be 5 to 15 % .. Clearly this is and was intended to be a slight buff for BROKER , sadly no broker is taking advantage of said situation this round.

Even tho I really want to change many things we are on really tight short schedule and we have so many things we want to do still. I do want to change dealer as soon as possible since I think it is totally broken and the fact people are using macros and bots there make it even worse. If you have any idea let me know via email , [email protected], since for the moment I have none that is easy to implement.