Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: VPN Ban

Default VPN Ban

Hi,

Got banned for "using VPN:, I've submitted a ticket 3 days ago.. Can you guys help me?
    https://support.thecrims.com/index.p...ticketid=86855

Does it really have to take 3+ days? 3 days of unjustly ban.. really?

I wasn't using any VPN/tor/proxy/whaatever I'm using my own internet connection here in UK. My provider is SKY Broadband. I've created account in Poland when I was during Christmas time.
    Is it really hard to solve it guys and remove that ban? I'm really innocent.

Looks like no one cares that I've bought a VIP and now I'm skipping VIP features (not even mention about normal events/sales/features/production boosts).
    Why no one tried to contact with me to solve it/ask about it before? Was it easier just to ban a player and ignore his ticket/contact ways for 3+days?

Come on guys..

Br/ Krystian

Thanks for help.

Did you get the answer you were looking for ?! If not please contact me at [email protected].I want to say sorry for the late response and for the inconvenience

Hey Matey,

Looks like somebody unbanned me finally. Without any conclusion but still got unbanned. Shame that I "lost" a lot for these 4 days but yeah.. I'm glad I came back

Thanks o/

Send me an email at [email protected] with the real days you were banned and I will give you back what you lost in production and tickets. I am very sorry for the inconvenience but we take VPN quite serious and a players must have a serious reason to be allowed to use VPN in this game. As I said I am waiting for your email.

Bebynho did you receive my email? I've sent it on 23th

Thank you

Hi,

Did you got a resolution for your situation?

Hello,

I think I solved his issue. and unbanned.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z