Hello everyone.

I've been really wondering lately.. what's the role of the abuse crew?
I think we, as players, deserve some answers from the abuse crew. I really don't see any notable things being done by them since i've started playing thecrims again, in round 100..it's like they are afraid or they just don't wanna make any big decisions.
Every round, we see the same old movie, bots on dealer, macros for hitmans, multi-accounts, dirty stats, dirty kills etc, and for me, it looks like almost nobody(with few exceptions maybe) from abuse crew is doing anything to stop the players from playing freely while breaking the rules. Of course, we all know that you have your private life, a job, wife , kids etc and you cannot spend your whole free time on this game since you are not being paid BUT, at the end of the day, noboy forced you to join the crew if you knew that you don't have time or any kind of desire to help the game in a positive way by trying to make it as fair as possible. We, as players, love the game and spend a lot of time in it...precious time which we will never get back..and i think we deserve a fair gameplay. Not only as a sign of respect, but as an attempt to grow our little community. Nobody will come and stay here if 75% of the players that are playing the game are breaking the rules in a way or another without any kind of punishment.

Ok..what i am trying to say is the following : why are there players that are constantly breaking the rules during the round allowed to play freely and be in top at the end of the round? Or more exactly, what needs to happen in order for the crew team to become usefull and acually take some decisions and fast? I mean, 1/3 of this current round is already gone and we still didn't hear any news about the last round...and guess what? I am 99,99% sure the top will be exactly the same as it was 2 weeks ago when it finished. And even if something changes, don't you think it's a bit too late for that to happen? I will explain better, maybe you don't understand my idea.

Let's take a look at round 100. SuperEgg had 700+ dirty kills(more like 1k+ but of course not the all accounts were checked) which crew didn't bother to remove them during the round. The kills were removed after the round finished, and Stryker finished in 2nd place behind SuperEgg with only a 23 kills difference. Now please answer me this question: do you think the situation was fair ? I am 101% sure that if Stryker knew he is so close to SuperEgg, he wouldn't have stopped in the last days of the game. And this is only 1 example where the indifference of the Crew made the difference.

Let's look at another situation, round 101: GCM finished top 3 kills after he was banned early in the round for dirty stats. Also, his friend that took stats from the same accounts and from GCM himself, finished top 4 respect at the end of the round after he was banned too, but unbanned very fast.

Round 103: GCM and Matee7's team gets banned 2 times in the same round, for milking dirty stats but they get unbanned after 1 week and they win top 1 kills by having more than 100kk dirty stats and 1k dirty kills, and Matee wins top 3 respect.
Round 104: Exactly the same famous br team, gets banned during the round for dirty stats but of course, they get unbanned and they win top 4 and top 5 kills.

It seems like we have a pattern already, right? Let's go further, round 105: SuperEgg had his main account and his rabbits banned for multi-accounts but he wins top 1 respect with another account. Totally legit

It's a clear pattern: breaking the rules will only improve your chances of finishing higher in top.
Round 106, the current one: at least 2-3 players out of top 5 killers are using a macro/bot for hunt and nobody is taking any actions. And i won't even get started about the amount of dirty stats that was made this round and last round too.

So now, I ask you, what's your role here? Because punishing the players that are breaking the rules it's clearly out of discussion.