Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abuse Crew

Default Abuse Crew

Hello everyone.

I've been really wondering lately.. what's the role of the abuse crew?
    I think we, as players, deserve some answers from the abuse crew. I really don't see any notable things being done by them since i've started playing thecrims again, in round 100..it's like they are afraid or they just don't wanna make any big decisions.
    Every round, we see the same old movie, bots on dealer, macros for hitmans, multi-accounts, dirty stats, dirty kills etc, and for me, it looks like almost nobody(with few exceptions maybe) from abuse crew is doing anything to stop the players from playing freely while breaking the rules. Of course, we all know that you have your private life, a job, wife , kids etc and you cannot spend your whole free time on this game since you are not being paid BUT, at the end of the day, noboy forced you to join the crew if you knew that you don't have time or any kind of desire to help the game in a positive way by trying to make it as fair as possible. We, as players, love the game and spend a lot of time in it...precious time which we will never get back..and i think we deserve a fair gameplay. Not only as a sign of respect, but as an attempt to grow our little community. Nobody will come and stay here if 75% of the players that are playing the game are breaking the rules in a way or another without any kind of punishment.

Ok..what i am trying to say is the following : why are there players that are constantly breaking the rules during the round allowed to play freely and be in top at the end of the round? Or more exactly, what needs to happen in order for the crew team to become usefull and acually take some decisions and fast? I mean, 1/3 of this current round is already gone and we still didn't hear any news about the last round...and guess what? I am 99,99% sure the top will be exactly the same as it was 2 weeks ago when it finished. And even if something changes, don't you think it's a bit too late for that to happen? I will explain better, maybe you don't understand my idea.

Let's take a look at round 100. SuperEgg had 700+ dirty kills(more like 1k+ but of course not the all accounts were checked) which crew didn't bother to remove them during the round. The kills were removed after the round finished, and Stryker finished in 2nd place behind SuperEgg with only a 23 kills difference. Now please answer me this question: do you think the situation was fair ? I am 101% sure that if Stryker knew he is so close to SuperEgg, he wouldn't have stopped in the last days of the game. And this is only 1 example where the indifference of the Crew made the difference.

Let's look at another situation, round 101: GCM finished top 3 kills after he was banned early in the round for dirty stats. Also, his friend that took stats from the same accounts and from GCM himself, finished top 4 respect at the end of the round after he was banned too, but unbanned very fast.

Round 103: GCM and Matee7's team gets banned 2 times in the same round, for milking dirty stats but they get unbanned after 1 week and they win top 1 kills by having more than 100kk dirty stats and 1k dirty kills, and Matee wins top 3 respect.
    Round 104: Exactly the same famous br team, gets banned during the round for dirty stats but of course, they get unbanned and they win top 4 and top 5 kills.

It seems like we have a pattern already, right? Let's go further, round 105: SuperEgg had his main account and his rabbits banned for multi-accounts but he wins top 1 respect with another account. Totally legit

It's a clear pattern: breaking the rules will only improve your chances of finishing higher in top.
    Round 106, the current one: at least 2-3 players out of top 5 killers are using a macro/bot for hunt and nobody is taking any actions. And i won't even get started about the amount of dirty stats that was made this round and last round too.

So now, I ask you, what's your role here? Because punishing the players that are breaking the rules it's clearly out of discussion.

I agree 100% with you, my friend. My all team are unmotivated to keep playing not only this round, but the others rounds too, because some players are using macros to hunt and no one of the crew do anything. I wonder if the AbuseCrew will wait to a large amount of players stop to play to do something about it. This thing about SuperEGG is very shame to the crew too. The guy take ban, play on another account and if isn't enough, he put his nickname at the end of round and what happens? NOTHING.

Hello

First of all, how you know we do not ban cheaters? Or how you know a cheater is playing but does not get banned? I wonder, may I have a logic answer of these two question? Furthermore, you guys have to trust abuse crew since we are doing our job very good, at least for me. I know we will never be good guys in front of the players because we are supposed to ban the cheaters. Don't you see how many acocunt are being banned for multi or bot? I will tell you, approximately 50-60 account is being banned for bot every round, again approximately 200 250 account is being banned for MULTI every round. Can you see these accounts or do you have a secretary following the banned players? Of course no, so please just trust us and REPORT if you see any clue of CHEATING. By the way, it does not mean abuse does not do their job well when the reported guy is not banned.

I ve got your idea, dont worry. Here is your answer i will directly copy paste it here because I have already answered that question in other post.
    Hello

First, we apologize for the delay. There are a few accounts, which are in the top, that we need to check in detail. You have worked and played hard throughout a season, and we are examining the processes that these accounts have done throughout the season in order to give a fair decision to your efforts. When these accounts checkings are over, we will make a decision on it as the abuse team, and then immediately medals and prizes will be distributed. but as I said before, we had to exert more effort on these accounts than on others.
    Most probably in 2 days the medals will be distributed.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Moreover I see you are complaining about the whole checking after round finished. Man, we are not GOD so we can't know who will win the round. That means we can not check every player's transactions every day, can you imagine? There are for example 1000 player is playing and how many abuse you need to check them every day regularly? It is IMPOSSIBLE even if you will have 30 abuse. The checkings after the round finished are quite important because we don't want cheaters to win the round which is good for other players.

The situation in killers are totally FAIR because we do not want players to stop playing during the round, we want players to play hard to get the goal, moreover, we did it long rounds ago that deleting kills during the round but we have received a lot of complaints about it even if 10 kill deleted so we decided to do it after all the players are being checked at the end of the round. So that is quite fair why you get it as unfair i cant understand, anyway.

THE PUNISHMENT OF MILKING DIRTY STATS IS 5-6 DAYS AND DELETING THE STATS!!!!

I will not speak about last round since we did not announced the winners yet, so I recommend you to speak about it after the winners will be announced.

Breaking any rules does not improve your chance to get a top degree, this is a foolish thought for me.

I think I have answered all of your questions.
    TcTaBuTcU
    Abuse CREW
    [email protected]

I can't understand you guys, what you want us to do? You are complaining about the cheaters and at the same time, you are complaining about the checkings which are being made after the round finish. Isn't that a contradiction? And I wonder why you guys still talking about the last round's winners since we did not announce the winners?
    TcTaBuTcU
    Abuse CREW
    [email protected]

Well , this is how I see it . We ban people based on some internal rules and we do not tend to change much. Clearly if the same person does the same thing over and over and we get to the point where it is clear that our initial punishment was not enough we will change the ban duration. I do agree with Bogdan on 1 thing , that our Rule 13 is very very permissive and it allows people to win rounds or still be top even tho they break the rules or at least it did in the rounds he pointed out.I want to say that removing stats and or kills plus 5 or 6 days BAN seems to me quite ok as a ban but we probably should increase the duration to deter players from abusing it. That is a decision that ABUSE and I should make for next round since I would not agree to changes of this magnitude during a round.

You forgot to mention another big topic in your post..... the bots at dealer.

Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by TcTaBuTcU View Post
    Hello

First of all, how you know we do not ban cheaters? Or how you know a cheater is playing but does not get banned? I wonder, may I have a logic answer of these two question? Furthermore, you guys have to trust abuse crew since we are doing our job very good, at least for me. I know we will never be good guys in front of the players because we are supposed to ban the cheaters. Don't you see how many acocunt are being banned for multi or bot? I will tell you, approximately 50-60 account is being banned for bot every round, again approximately 200 250 account is being banned for MULTI every round. Can you see these accounts or do you have a secretary following the banned players? Of course no, so please just trust us and REPORT if you see any clue of CHEATING. By the way, it does not mean abuse does not do their job well when the reported guy is not banned.
    How do I know that you dont ban cheaters? Simple, I see them playing a full round with shitty things and nothing happens..and even more, they win a place in top ! How do I know that a cheater is a cheater? Since me, as player who plays for top, i spend more time than you on this game i can see some things clearly, like players that are insta buying drugs in drugs dealer, players that use a macro for hunt etc. Here is your logic.
    50-60 Accounts being banned for bot means nothing. I am not saying that abuse crew isn't banning anything at all ,i am just saying that 90% of the people who cheat are not being banned. And mostly the players that are playing for the top are the ones that are not being banned. I honestly dont care that much about poor John playing TC for fun with 1 rabbit. I do care about the "legends" in the game who are playing with more than 10 accounts with macro on them for robbing or other shits.

Moreover I see you are complaining about the whole checking after round finished. Man, we are not GOD so we can't know who will win the round. That means we can not check every player's transactions every day, can you imagine? There are for example 1000 player is playing and how many abuse you need to check them every day regularly? It is IMPOSSIBLE even if you will have 30 abuse. The checkings after the round finished are quite important because we don't want cheaters to win the round which is good for other players.
    Every round it takes a lot of time for you to do the checkings and everytime the top will be always the same as it was when it finished. And also you are not doing any checkings at all. I can even give you an example for this. Round 102: every crew member told me that when the round finishes, abuse will check EVERY KILL that the top killers made during the round, they will check if it's dirty or not, and remove the dirty kills from everyone at the end. Guess what? Nothing happend. After 2 weeks of "checking" the top came with the exact same result as it was before. I even made a test for this , i asked a friend to make an account with VPN and give me 3 kills before the round finished to see if the said account will be banned and the kills removed. Guess what? The account wasn't even checked by the crew team.

The situation in killers are totally FAIR because we do not want players to stop playing during the round, we want players to play hard to get the goal, moreover, we did it long rounds ago that deleting kills during the round but we have received a lot of complaints about it even if 10 kill deleted so we decided to do it after all the players are being checked at the end of the round. So that is quite fair why you get it as unfair i cant understand, anyway.
    You don't want players to stop playing during the round but you don't remove the dirty kills during the round? Are you serious? So what if i play for top kills and i see the guy above me having 500+ kills with 10 tc day left until the end of the round. How can i know what's the real difference? How can i know how many dirty kills he has? Maybe the real difference is something like 5-10 kills but because he is killing 100+ accounts per tc day i would get discouraged and stop playing. And what happend in round 100 is the best example, and also what happend with me and br team in round 102.

THE PUNISHMENT OF MILKING DIRTY STATS IS 5-6 DAYS AND DELETING THE STATS!!!!
    The punishment for this should be ban for the whole round or resetting the stats to 1. Why? I will give you an example: The round starts, i up my account by milking dirty stats to an incredible amount of strenght,above everybody else and i hunt freely and also insta smack with GA every gang. Until crew decides to ban me, 50 days later i am totally dominating the game by killing everyone and triple my amount of stats. Then crew bans me and removes the stats that were dirty, for example 5kk strenght out of 20kk. Wow, after 5 days of being banned i return as a top killer(probably top 1-2 since i was killing literally everything before) and probably still top stats. So what did your ban achieve? Nothing.

Breaking any rules does not improve your chance to get a top degree, this is a foolish thought for me.
    It does and the history of 105 rounds proves my point over and over again.

I can't understand you guys, what you want us to do? You are complaining about the cheaters and at the same time, you are complaining about the checkings which are being made after the round finish. Isn't that a contradiction? And I wonder why you guys still talking about the last round's winners since we did not announce the winners?
    Because everybody knows what is going to happen, that there will be literally no change to top 1-5 killers or respect.
    Last edited by TheChipmunks; 01-22-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Mr. TcTaBuTcU, i know that you replied to mr. Bogdan, but i'm compeled to talk about some topics you said.

<<<First of all, how you know we do not ban cheaters? Or how you know a cheater is playing but does not get banned?>>>

I play a game that everyone know the name and probably already played at least once: Counter Strike. I play this since i know as i person and i compete on professional level about four years. And i know completely and without doubt when a player is cheating in some way, or seeing behing the walls or auto-aim. So, it's obvious that experienced players on any other games would know too if some player is using some program to help him. I don't see any point in this question you do, for real... It's clear when a player is too slow and sundelly he start to hunt like The Flash. Or when you're at drug dealer and drops 5852244 and instantly the exact number go to 0.

<<<The situation in killers are totally FAIR because we do not want players to stop playing during the round, we want players to play hard to get the goal, moreover, we did it long rounds ago that deleting kills during the round but we have received a lot of complaints about it even if 10 kill deleted so we decided to do it after all the players are being checked at the end of the round. So that is quite fair why you get it as unfair i cant understand, anyway.

THE PUNISHMENT OF MILKING DIRTY STATS IS 5-6 DAYS AND DELETING THE STATS!!!!>>>

Bro this isn't a hard punishment AT ALL. At any game if you use some external program to help you, you receive a perma ban. I know that we don't have thousands of players to keep banishing for ever, but at least round banned is totaly fair. These players would be very careful to use something, knowing that they would not play the round anymore if get cought, in his acc or anothers. There's that too, too easy to a player get banned, create another and play freely.

Anyway, I'll say again: don't wait a lot of players stop to play to do something about it. The tolerance about the bot/macros/vpn players should be 0. If cought = round ban. Cought twice: time increased, and so on.

Hi there,

Rule 5...

1st time= ban 3 months (not round ban)

2nd time= ban 6 months

3rd time= permanent ban

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by MaTeE7 View Post
    First of all lets talk about round 103. Ok i dont get ban, i had a clear stats every round, u are wrong about my self, the best player BR about all the time, i won what the player can do, top gang, top inter, top killer. You need know my history to say about me, i'm sure that bebynho or some of other crew edited account Legionaru ( that next round joined on crew) for won top 1. It's impossible he made more that Frans that had gang all time, Legionaru dont robed in gang, just single that is 400% less money than me and Frans, and won us ? Pufffffffffff i dont started play yesterday.

Past rounds ago, to be sure on round 96, so much guys abused of Bug Robbig and took 400% more money that normal, and guys donne like 1-2kk more than normal rob, and what happened? MaTeE7 reported bug in same moment that discovery and get top 4, why crew dont banned his friend N3nD and anyone, because it i could get top 3 easy, and no take because all guys that ended front me used and abused from bug, and dont had ban rule 6.
    But MaTeE7 used one bug past round to pass aleey and won 10k stats get ban 6 months. Where are the rule internal there ? Who won is Who crew decide won, and You all nobb is loser, I'm banned but injued, 10k stats = 6 months ok hahahahahah big kind of crew and rules.
    Rbk using bot this round and any ban, DOMl, and JurgenKlopp. I dont have more words to say about that. These guys run how one Sonic, and atack how the flash. It is impossible, when u hunt u are fastter for hit or to run, the two things is impossible just it, they use macro on Razer Synapse or some thing else. But on round 103 Hunt3rr was banned for just have Razer Synapse on his computer.

Em4n and PMTheChipmunks, first of all u need have more prove and report it on abuse reports, anyone here on this game is clean 100% it i can say for u, and more anyone won it 100% clean. All winners have some fault and crew will see if is to ban or no, some times we are angry with they, some times happy.
    What i can say for u, 2 times i was happy with crew, but 2 times i was angry with crew. And it is the life and game play never the things are how you want, but how rules work, and the crew change rules around of round to **** some players or to help some players. How when beby banned some accounts from my team and sayed that for unban need put they on conference and prove that it was player real and not team viwear
    The fact that your main players from your team, including you, have more than 50 bans in total it kinda says a lot about how "clean" you are.

About Legionaru's case, if you robb in gang and he robbs single with goggles you are not winning 400% more money, you are just winning around 6-7kk more respect than him after day 100, but since he had much better buildings, he made more respect in 180 days than you made in 80 with gang robbs. He was making almost 400k / tc day while frans was making ~270k. If you calculate the items, invests and the ships, of course he will make more than you and frans...