Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Is Yatch BETTER than Vaticano?

there wasnt those before, soo i dont know if they give anything than money (i ask if yakuza and crim city also does give other than money). but from the numbers, yatch gives more money, see:

The Vatican 500000 $5,700,000 - $7,200,000 50% = $11,400,000 - $14,400,000
    Millionaire Yacht 350000 $4,500,000 - $5,200,000 33% = $13,500,000 - $15,600,000

adm sad was "normal", but vatican only arrives day 90... soo its totally useless now?

I Have to say I agree with you here but I do not want to change it now. This change we made to the Yacht rob was kind useless without changing the others as well ... sadly none of the 10 people in our planning saw this issue .I will talk to our Dev ASAP and we will make it right !! Thank you for pointing out before it came.EDIT : we made a small change to Vatican after your post. It is not a big one but we managed to make it more relevant
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 01-23-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I Have to say I agree with you here but I do not want to change it now. This change we made to the Yacht rob was kind useless without changing the others as well ... sadly none of the 10 people in our planning saw this issue .I will talk to our Dev ASAP and we will make it right !! Thank you for pointing out before it came.EDIT : we made a small change to Vatican after your post. It is not a big one but we managed to make it more relevant
    i just love math sir! btw, you should check yakuza now xD (maybe buff the end price of the scale a bit?)

and yo, if you want to give me that ribbon ingame heh:
    SgtHammer
    is my nick ingame

Added !!! Thank you for the report