1- Create a solo mode, because there are people who don't want to join gang or just simply want to play alone. (No gang robbery, no gang assault, no gang requirements to lvl up). It would be awesome and PURE skill based game.
2- Perma ban a lot of mother f***, they've ruined the game and these little 2 months ''bans'' won't do anything, they come back next round and cheat anyways.
3- Give the credits less ''power'', i mean 1 dice roll per day; no credits to invest in the bank, something like that. Make credits only for purchase items and perks.
4- Remove gang upgrade and stats requirements, also put ALL THE GANG ROBBERY in the virtual gangs, so is a fair game. At least give the upgrade less bônus (10% instead of 20%). People who play solo deserves a chance to win the round.
5- Create a new profession: Investor - to have advantages on the investments, like in the bank and the market. (did not figure out the stats and kind of bônus, is just a tought).
Well that's my ideas...
The way the game is now, is a joke: Bots for dealers, bots for hitman, pay to win mode with credits and people who play solo for fun DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE.
I hope you guys consider these ideas. It's boring te way it is.