Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Ideas to improve the game

1- Create a solo mode, because there are people who don't want to join gang or just simply want to play alone. (No gang robbery, no gang assault, no gang requirements to lvl up). It would be awesome and PURE skill based game.
    2- Perma ban a lot of mother f***, they've ruined the game and these little 2 months ''bans'' won't do anything, they come back next round and cheat anyways.
    3- Give the credits less ''power'', i mean 1 dice roll per day; no credits to invest in the bank, something like that. Make credits only for purchase items and perks.
    4- Remove gang upgrade and stats requirements, also put ALL THE GANG ROBBERY in the virtual gangs, so is a fair game. At least give the upgrade less bônus (10% instead of 20%). People who play solo deserves a chance to win the round.
    5- Create a new profession: Investor - to have advantages on the investments, like in the bank and the market. (did not figure out the stats and kind of bônus, is just a tought).
    Well that's my ideas...
    The way the game is now, is a joke: Bots for dealers, bots for hitman, pay to win mode with credits and people who play solo for fun DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE.
    I hope you guys consider these ideas. It's boring te way it is.

Smile

Thank you for the feedback .. No I will address all your points 1 by 1 .

1. How will this work ? What you want is, for us to create another game where who has more time to be online can win and IF we remove lvls how would this even work ?

2.Already doing it , bans for rule 5 are on players from this round so If you are banned for R 5 you can't play or make any for the duration of the round
    3. Well rolling a dice is a PERK per say ... this is not pay to win. If I want to make the game pay to win I would add tickets for credits ..... bottom line I guess only If you are pimp you should roll the dice on a daily basis.

4. Well out of the things you said here only 1 makes sense , the gang bonus which is probably 20 % .. That could be lowered, but to be honest after reducing the gang members I do not see the point at least not for the moment. Virtual gangs are the root of many problems we had in the past.. we do not like them and If it were up to me I would go back to a TC without any virtual gangs.

5. We already have that .. is called Businessman and as a profession and IF played well it should have between 8 and 11 extra invests per round.

Now to address the joke part :

Well I do not know how many games and what type of games you played but I do play many and I do complain about all, because all of them have issues , all of them have cheaters and this is the most important for MOST OF THEM I PAY more than you do playing TheCrims.

FACT: I know of a player that made tops with only 10 euros .... so that pay to win IDEA you have is beyond WRONG .. PS: this guy has skill and he did not roll any dice like you complain about !

I do agree If you play for TOP KILLS then the situation changes ... and I am sorry for that but we will try to give better prizes there to compensate. I do want you to mention 1 game where you spent money , you won and you got back your money. The idea is winning ..

Bottom line , the ideas you present here are not viable or at least not realistic but I do thank you for the feedback
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 03-30-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Thanks for the response, now i would like to adress some things: also 1 by 1
    1- Solo mode simply without gangs, and thats it, solo players will have a REAL CHANCE to win.
    2- Ban for the round ? c'mon, next round the players cheat again, thats the point. if you perma ban and remove medals, things will change. It may not resolve 100%, but will reduce cheats dramatically.
    3- Roll the dice is not a perk only for pimp. Robbers need 15.000.000.000 money collected from hookers to lvl 13, and the hookers costs are extremely high, if you roll 3 dices and get 45 hookers, you save easily 1.000.000.000 depends on how many hookers you have. that invested is a relevant amount.
    4- Gangs must have maximum 10% boost on gold and training stats (of course recalibrate stats needed for lvl 13)
    5- I play as businessman, what i mean is a profession that benefits from investment on the bank, instead 3%, maybe 4%. After day 100, not affected by hackers and aditional types of investments: maybe 15 days and 12%. But thats just an idea.

About the 10 euro star player, is 1 in 1.000.000, how do you compete with someone spending 20 creds not to get adiction, when every 4 tickets you have to methadone, and if you have 70.000.000 respect, every 4 tickets you spend 70.000.000 gold. Simple math, 400 tickets you spend 7 billion in methadone. This player must have had friends donating stats and probably was a dealer and got lucky at the docks. Its impossible otherwise. This game is very easy in my opinion but players who get creds obviously has advantages.

About the killers, the script ables the hitmans to kill in 0.000001 seconds, you cant even see them in nightclubs. it's a joke...

But thats only my opinion, create a round without credits and gangs, you will see a lot of ''sub players'' winning the round.
    I hope it helps the community.

Quote Originally Posted by xShOwTimEx View Post
    Thanks for the response, now i would like to adress some things: also 1 by 1
    1- Solo mode simply without gangs, and thats it, solo players will have a REAL CHANCE to win.
    2- Ban for the round ? c'mon, next round the players cheat again, thats the point. if you perma ban and remove medals, things will change. It may not resolve 100%, but will reduce cheats dramatically.
    3- Roll the dice is not a perk only for pimp. Robbers need 15.000.000.000 money collected from hookers to lvl 13, and the hookers costs are extremely high, if you roll 3 dices and get 45 hookers, you save easily 1.000.000.000 depends on how many hookers you have. that invested is a relevant amount.
    4- Gangs must have maximum 10% boost on gold and training stats (of course recalibrate stats needed for lvl 13)
    5- I play as businessman, what i mean is a profession that benefits from investment on the bank, instead 3%, maybe 4%. After day 100, not affected by hackers and aditional types of investments: maybe 15 days and 12%. But thats just an idea.

About the 10 euro star player, is 1 in 1.000.000, how do you compete with someone spending 20 creds not to get adiction, when every 4 tickets you have to methadone, and if you have 70.000.000 respect, every 4 tickets you spend 70.000.000 gold. Simple math, 400 tickets you spend 7 billion in methadone. This player must have had friends donating stats and probably was a dealer and got lucky at the docks. Its impossible otherwise. This game is very easy in my opinion but players who get creds obviously has advantages.

About the killers, the script ables the hitmans to kill in 0.000001 seconds, you cant even see them in nightclubs. it's a joke...

But thats only my opinion, create a round without credits and gangs, you will see a lot of ''sub players'' winning the round.
    I hope it helps the community.
    You can win a round without investing a lot of money(20-30 euros is more than enough).
    A round without gangs will be shit. Saying that you cannot win a round without a gang or playing solo is a very stupid and false thing.
    Also, you want a round without credits but i guess you still want tc to give 550$ as a prize for top 1-3. And by the way, the hosting of the game, servers, maintenance bla bla bla requires money. That's why in every online game you have to invest money in order to have some kind of advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by EspressoShot View Post
    You can win a round without investing a lot of money(20-30 euros is more than enough).
    A round without gangs will be shit. Saying that you cannot win a round without a gang or playing solo is a very stupid and false thing.
    Also, you want a round without credits but i guess you still want tc to give 550$ as a prize for top 1-3. And by the way, the hosting of the game, servers, maintenance bla bla bla requires money. That's why in every online game you have to invest money in order to have some kind of advantage.
    i understando what you said, but as soon as you say 20-30 euros, automatically is pay to win, because you are paying 20-30 euros, right ?
    i agree the prize money requires cash and the players provide by buying credits, my point is, do not make these credits too powerfull. As i said, gangs should provide 10% bonus max on money and stats, instead of 3 dices/day, make one dice/day, and the docks, instead of 10% more money, make 5%, just ''dissolve'' the credits power, don't need to remove the benefits.
    But i understand all that.