Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Buildings bug

Hybrid View

Default Buildings bug

Hi there,

Players who have more buildings than allowed will have the deadline until the day 8 of the game to sell them or otherwise will be banned!

6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty.

Best regards,

I have 6 buildings and a lab, is this allowed ?

So I sold my lab, to make sure that it doesn't count towards buildings, and I was able to buy it again, even though I have 6 buildings. So apparently you can have 6 buildings and a lab.
    Last edited by yack; 04-18-2019 at 10:46 AM.

so, does the lab count for slots? i had 3 factories and a laboratory since i didnt realised it may be counted for the slots, sold 1 factory when you posted about this buildning bug.
    I got GHB and Heroin factories and a laboratory, it says "1/3 available slots"

And a bit OT, is it possible to change the language ingame? would help for troubleshooting.

Quote Originally Posted by fliffs View Post
    so, does the lab count for slots? i had 3 factories and a laboratory since i didnt realised it may be counted for the slots, sold 1 factory when you posted about this buildning bug.
    I got GHB and Heroin factories and a laboratory, it says "1/3 available slots"

And a bit OT, is it possible to change the language ingame? would help for troubleshooting.
    I was also wondering if lab counts, but like I said in my previous post, I have 6 buildings ( 0/6 slots ), so I sold my lab to check if I could buy it again, and I was able to buy it again, so lab doesn't count as building.

At first days of this round there was a post in newspaper explaining about this bug. Apparently lab counted as a building for some people and that was not how it was intended. However it did not count as a building for me, so I sold it just to be sure and since I was able to buy it again it means, that it doesn't count as a building.

Quote Originally Posted by yack View Post
    I was also wondering if lab counts, but like I said in my previous post, I have 6 buildings ( 0/6 slots ), so I sold my lab to check if I could buy it again, and I was able to buy it again, so lab doesn't count as building.

At first days of this round there was a post in newspaper explaining about this bug. Apparently lab counted as a building for some people and that was not how it was intended. However it did not count as a building for me, so I sold it just to be sure and since I was able to buy it again it means, that it doesn't count as a building.
    i wasnt able to collect my lab eventhou it sad 100% ready, I got the message "hold your horses" blahaha" that youll get when tryin to collect the units but theres no units to collect.
    in this state i had 3 buildings and 1 lab, this was day 2 or 3.
    It got fixed by the time the message in the newspaper that they fixed the bug your talking bout was released.

Hi there,

You can have x buildings+lab!

Best regards,