Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buildings bug

Quote Originally Posted by Peppe69 View Post
    Hi folks,

Let me explain to you ...

6. Bugs must be reported when found and any use of a bug will result in a penalty.

For example. you are an businessman and can have a MAXIMUM of 6 buildings, but you have 9 buildings, clearly you are benefiting from it.

If game says that you can have ONLY 6 buildings, but you have 9 buildings, of course it's bug.

So this was the case and many players (including you) had benefits and profited from it!

Do you understand me now?

Best regards,
    Não ficou claro para mim, eu posso ter 6 construções, isso quer dizer 5 fabricas + 1 laboratório? ou 6 fabricas + 1 laboratório?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCell View Post
    Não ficou claro para mim, eu posso ter 6 construções, isso quer dizer 5 fabricas + 1 laboratório? ou 6 fabricas + 1 laboratório?
    Você pode possuir 6 fábricas+laboratório!

Quero saber porque no leilão quando damos um lance não fica marcado diferente ou vermelho sei la para sabermos quais já pagamos

Hi there,

My friend the abuse cases are not discussed here but let me explain to you what you did ... each profession can own X amount of buildings. Businessman being the one that can own 6 + a laboratory .
    Some of you guys bought 9 buildings plus a LAB . Do you see the problem here? Not only that but we gave people the chance to delete their buildings , BOUGHT ON BUG , and clearly you did not.

Now please send me an email to [email protected] with your ID and we will see what happened