Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Missing drugs price

After removing dealer how we can calculate profitability of buildings without drugs price? I know there is VIP but not everyone can always buy VIP. Can you give the prices of drugs somewhere?

Interesting question ... as you can imagine even what you are asking is a little bit pointless because we can't update the drug prices non stop .. Drug prices are as you know influenced by events and they do change with every round. Basically we would have to make changes after each event .... I honestly can't see a solution at the moment at least not a viable one.

Well i think you can see the price at Stats - Game statistics - Drug statistics, but i dont know how accuracy it is

would some kind of baseline pricelist work, the drug dealer do got the same prices as before i think?
    so you got theese baseline prices, for example
    magic mushrooms - $13
    painkillers - $8
    heroin $216

then you´ll approximately know the price, and can expect a rise when boats/events comes. i think heroin was ~6%-10%?

So the easiest thing would be to take the drug dealers price table and add a "drug price-section" in the help section just like the robbery stat guide here https://www.thecrims.com/help/guide#/

Quote Originally Posted by Balcifer View Post
    Well i think you can see the price at Stats - Game statistics - Drug statistics, but i dont know how accuracy it is
    Yes, Its accurate and valid.
    Thanks for sharing this important information.

Best Regards,

We added the prices to GAME GUIDE ! Thanks for the feedback
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 04-23-2019 at 07:25 PM.