Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Guide to attacking players

Hello

So I came back last round after being away for few years and since everything changed, I need help with info about how you attack players.

Back in the day, when you met someone in rave, new red relation appeared and you could select that target in attacks tab if you were quick enough. Nowadays things are clearly different. I literally met like 5 people and got 0 red relations. Also I couldn't select anyone to attack. Then I went and read all changes in past rounds and I realized, that now you can only attack players in raves. Also I found out, that if you get out of rave fast enough you can't get attacked anymore. There is a post on forum with gif's as answers to faq but images don't work anymore. Now:

- It would be nice if someone could explain to me how you can attack someone, solo attack and gang attack ( Do I have to click on users name in rave when he enters or what do I have to do ? )
    - Also in changes ( round 94 ) it states, that you can not get attacked anymore if you leave rave. Is this still true and does it cover both solo and gang attacks ? ( If I enter -> buy drugs -> leave in like 0.25 sec, will I basically be immune to attacks, assuming that people won't be able to attack me that quickly ? )

Thank you

Hi,

Welcome back to game.

# 1 - as you said, attacking players either was solo or gang are now available only inside the (rave/whore house) and once you leave it, you won't be attacked.
    # 2 - same case when you planning to attack someone , you have to be fast to catch him inside the rave which you both met.

How to attack ?

once you visit your own rave ( or any other rave in case planning to hunt ) , if some one else join that rave , you will find a pop up button appears to choose the user name that you want to attack and click the button to perform the assault.
    if you where in gang at that time, then you will find two buttons ( one for solo assault and the second for the gang assault ) so you will be able to choose what type of assault you will launch on your victim.

Regards,

Thank you !

How do you punish people who abuse this system? How is it possible I die in less than a second? I haven't been able to even react once to kill anyone but I get killed instantly the moment I enter my own nightclub.

Same thing happened to me a few minutes ago, I died in like 0.25 sec.
    I was like:
    "There is no way this guy can be that quick".

Hi again,

Yes I know its crazy when you get hunted with this fast, please keep in mind that players re-action, fast clicks with there own internet connection speed can matter where you will be hunted by professional hunters who are ready and waiting to kill in no time.

However, you still have the chance to report any player that you may suspect that he is using a bot , so Abuse crew will check the case and give you there feedback.
    you can do this by submitting a ticket on our support center. https://support.thecrims.com/
    choose " abuse - reports only " section and provide the needed details.

Regards,