Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Unhappy How can new player possibly join an active gang ?

like genuinely trying to learn this game read some guides so now i know what to do yet i feel like i'm not getting 100% this game can offer cause i'm always solo guess i joined to late not many people seem to care about this game anymore and its really hard for players like me to join or form a gang i seen quite a few other new players asking then giving up and quitting the game well .. i will continue playing going to use this round as test to get how the game feels and next round probably will donate at least 20$ and try to play seriously but i really wish i knew some people here that i could chat with about the game etc its quite lonely ;(

Oh and i don't know where you guys are pulling that cash out from your ass but lets just say it shouldn't cost 3 billion to be able to host a 6 man gang ... in my opinion that's bad decision

and this is totally unrelated but why is the Square seperated between so many languages ? give us option to talk with everyone who is online the server is already dead don't kick it harder i actually want to enjoy the *online Game*
    Last edited by Quinton; 04-30-2019 at 08:22 PM.