Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
Hello,

First of all, some of your ideas are pretty good for me, so I wanted to give my opinions.

Medal or reward for top 10 international killers would be too much. (I donot agree with that.)
For best killers of countries, this is not good idea either. Because even on topkiller list, there is not many players.
International Killer, can be increased as well.
Since you already make stats from GA, I do not think, there must be extra reward for it.

A different VIP pachage was the best of all I liked. This can be considered and discussed with developpers and admins.

Bots, are creating a lot of problems already on virtual gangs. So, we do not need to create victims on LiveVersion for hitmans to kill. It is better to keep the same way.
Medal for top 10 killers is too much?why is that?All other professions have the chance to get rewarded for top3 in their country except for hitman
About hitman in country as i said you would only get medal only if you got a high lvl which means you worked for it
About reward for GA: Stats is enough reward?I could say the same about the other professions: ''Respect is enough reward why they also get stats?'' But what kind of reward are you talking about anyway?It could be something simple: FC for gangs(each gang gets points after doing ga s)
And finally about Hitman Bots: I understand if it cannot be done but it would be great.