Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Hitman ideas

Default Hitman ideas

Hi,

just wanted to say that hitman is a really different profession and should be treated differently.
    Hitman will stay online many hours searching for victims in raves so even thought you cant tell,they are very active.
    Hitman will spend many MANY credits getting out of hosp(himself or the account with him setting ga) or scanning players/gangs
    But in the end a hitman will probably give his stats to a friend because thats the trading currency of a hitman...stats.
    The point of this post is that hitman should be rewarded more with badges,creds and ofcourse stats.

My suggestion would be to put medal to top10 best killers(3 get skull allready-next 7 medals)
    Also medal for best killer for country but only if they reach a specific level(level 10 for example)
    International Killer mission should give much more stats.
    There should also be a prize for GA s.Number of ga and stats gained with ga.
    VIP for hitman.A different vip package that has special events only for hitman.For example missions to complete to get stats and no boats(what is the point?)
    Hitman Bots that join raves so hitman meet more victims in raves and can make more kills even at the end of the game where raves are empty.(this could also be event for hitman)

If anyone can think something else please say so.
    Thnx
    Last edited by oOaRisOo; 05-02-2019 at 11:29 AM.

o_O honestly rave bots sound interesting they could be balanced based on days growing stronger like others as well.
    From my perspective TheCrims has really bad player base currently. Whatsoever it has really interesting theme going on but no one knows about this game honestly there's no advertisement from what i know.

My Suggestion would be first ..after first 25 TC days pass lets start by working on the issue that the game is literally unplayable for new players that join we want to keep them around by all means possible ..
    First thing to change would be virtual gangs there's 0 ways for new players to join an active gang when they join late their only option is virtual gang
    here's example of what we could do to make them better 25 TC days passed =
    1.Stop Kicking players who afk in gangs
    2.Decrease the bot join time from 1 minute to 20-30 seconds
    3.Virtual gang with +100k Power requirement would start giving +50% Training Bonus/ to Access this bonus you need to participate in around 30 + robberies ,after +100 Robberies get +10% gang robbery bonus
    4.We can have latecomer Bonuses lets say top gangs need +800k power to join as example to participate in their robberies if player joins late he can have 40% stat earning boost passive until he reaches requirements for current top robberies
    5.people who create new account first time should get vip 3 priviledges for 30TC days to let them get the feel of the game.
    6.There should be a proper guide that new players get introduced to right away when they create new account like the ones you can find on forum this game is complicated many leave cause they got 0 idea what to do and no one ever helps .. very few actually use forums and i feel like this is one of the major reasons the players are leaving..
    7.the killing quests are impossible for people who join late while its not that serious of an issue this can easily be fixed lets say we're in 30 + TC days lets start spawning bots in the rave
    8. i DEMAND A WORLD CHAT that you can open like popup that other games have connecting players is a must we need people to chat with do not seperate players based by language or do so but provide world chat as well.

Quote Originally Posted by oOaRisOo View Post
    Hi,

just wanted to say that hitman is a really different profession and should be treated differently.
    Hitman will stay online many hours searching for victims in raves so even thought you cant tell,they are very active.
    Hitman will spend many MANY credits getting out of hosp(himself or the account with him setting ga) or scanning players/gangs
    But in the end a hitman will probably give his stats to a friend because thats the trading currency of a hitman...stats.
    The point of this post is that hitman should be rewarded more with badges,creds and ofcourse stats.

My suggestion would be to put medal to top10 best killers(3 get skull allready-next 7 medals)
    Also medal for best killer for country but only if they reach a specific level(level 10 for example)
    International Killer mission should give much more stats.
    There should also be a prize for GA s.Number of ga and stats gained with ga.
    VIP for hitman.A different vip package that has special events only for hitman.For example missions to complete to get stats and no boats(what is the point?)
    Hitman Bots that join raves so hitman meet more victims in raves and can make more kills even at the end of the game where raves are empty.(this could also be event for hitman)

If anyone can think something else please say so.
    Thnx
    Hello,

First of all, some of your ideas are pretty good for me, so I wanted to give my opinions.

Medal or reward for top 10 international killers would be too much. (I donot agree with that.)
    For best killers of countries, this is not good idea either. Because even on topkiller list, there is not many players.
    International Killer, can be increased as well.
    Since you already make stats from GA, I do not think, there must be extra reward for it.

A different VIP pachage was the best of all I liked. This can be considered and discussed with developpers and admins.

Bots, are creating a lot of problems already on virtual gangs. So, we do not need to create victims on LiveVersion for hitmans to kill. It is better to keep the same way.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello,

First of all, some of your ideas are pretty good for me, so I wanted to give my opinions.

Medal or reward for top 10 international killers would be too much. (I donot agree with that.)
    For best killers of countries, this is not good idea either. Because even on topkiller list, there is not many players.
    International Killer, can be increased as well.
    Since you already make stats from GA, I do not think, there must be extra reward for it.

A different VIP pachage was the best of all I liked. This can be considered and discussed with developpers and admins.

Bots, are creating a lot of problems already on virtual gangs. So, we do not need to create victims on LiveVersion for hitmans to kill. It is better to keep the same way.
    Medal for top 10 killers is too much?why is that?All other professions have the chance to get rewarded for top3 in their country except for hitman
    About hitman in country as i said you would only get medal only if you got a high lvl which means you worked for it
    About reward for GA: Stats is enough reward?I could say the same about the other professions: ''Respect is enough reward why they also get stats?'' But what kind of reward are you talking about anyway?It could be something simple: FC for gangs(each gang gets points after doing ga s)
    And finally about Hitman Bots: I understand if it cannot be done but it would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinton View Post
    o_O honestly rave bots sound interesting they could be balanced based on days growing stronger like others as well.
    From my perspective TheCrims has really bad player base currently. Whatsoever it has really interesting theme going on but no one knows about this game honestly there's no advertisement from what i know.

My Suggestion would be first ..after first 25 TC days pass lets start by working on the issue that the game is literally unplayable for new players that join we want to keep them around by all means possible ..
    First thing to change would be virtual gangs there's 0 ways for new players to join an active gang when they join late their only option is virtual gang
    here's example of what we could do to make them better 25 TC days passed =
    1.Stop Kicking players who afk in gangs
    2.Decrease the bot join time from 1 minute to 20-30 seconds
    3.Virtual gang with +100k Power requirement would start giving +50% Training Bonus/ to Access this bonus you need to participate in around 30 + robberies ,after +100 Robberies get +10% gang robbery bonus
    4.We can have latecomer Bonuses lets say top gangs need +800k power to join as example to participate in their robberies if player joins late he can have 40% stat earning boost passive until he reaches requirements for current top robberies
    5.people who create new account first time should get vip 3 priviledges for 30TC days to let them get the feel of the game.
    6.There should be a proper guide that new players get introduced to right away when they create new account like the ones you can find on forum this game is complicated many leave cause they got 0 idea what to do and no one ever helps .. very few actually use forums and i feel like this is one of the major reasons the players are leaving..
    7.the killing quests are impossible for people who join late while its not that serious of an issue this can easily be fixed lets say we're in 30 + TC days lets start spawning bots in the rave
    8. i DEMAND A WORLD CHAT that you can open like popup that other games have connecting players is a must we need people to chat with do not seperate players based by language or do so but provide world chat as well.
    I do agree that the game is hard for new players but mind you , ALL Strategy GAMES are or should be. Your ideas would work if not for teams and those would take advantage of your virtual gang idea in a heart beat.
    Do you actually think we like the bot to join after 1 Min ? I will repeat this for the 100 th time , VIRTUAL GANGS are not something we can balance so easy nor can we make them 100 % as we would like because in TC you do not have to wait minutes to perform an action.

I agree the forum GAME GUIDE is quite antiquated but this is why we have the videos explaining each feature sadly people don't check that either and for the moment we do not have a clip showing a basic strategy. Maybe we should have one ! I will make an introduction into the game for next ROUND !

I will ask for a world Chat at the meeting tonight !!!

Thanks for the feedback !