Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb VIRTUAL GANG FOR Russian Oligarchs, Bitcoin Bank, Warren Buffet and Illuminati

Hi,
    I know the game is more funny when we play with our friends. But, when we "try to force players" to make some strategy, all the fun will be stoled from us.
    I think the game should allow those robberies on virtual gangs, allowing players to make his own strategy. If he have some friends he cam rob with them and get more money than in virtual gang.
    Let's try something different and allow this.

Regards
    Cdv2

What do you mean all the fun is stolen ?!

We reduced the number of players required for each rob just for that . We want people to try and interact and moreover VG are a pain in our " behinds " because they create so many issues.
    I do understand some lvls require Illuminati or WB and I think we can find a solution for that but I do not know If we can implement it for next round.
    The idea is to have VG available up until you finish the task , after that If you want to rob Illuminati or Wb you will have to find a gang or create one.

But let's be honest , you need 9 people to ROB now .. It is not that hard to find 9 people, or maybe I am wrong and I am too old style .

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    What do you mean all the fun is stolen ?!

We reduced the number of players required for each rob just for that . We want people to try and interact and moreover VG are a pain in our " behinds " because they create so many issues.
    I do understand some lvls require Illuminati or WB and I think we can find a solution for that but I do not know If we can implement it for next round.
    The idea is to have VG available up until you finish the task , after that If you want to rob Illuminati or Wb you will have to find a gang or create one.

But let's be honest , you need 9 people to ROB now .. It is not that hard to find 9 people, or maybe I am wrong and I am too old style .
    I'm in this game around 13 years... I saw many changes and "force" players to interact "stole" the fun.
    Let's be honest, how many times players enter in gang and receive gang attack? It's not funny lose stats to trust in someone.

I can't see any problem to creat virtual gang for all robs, just because gangs can invest in robbery.
    And we can agree: many players don't have time to rob with other playrs... I could play all rounds, but it's boring "beg" for gang rob... When round starts we can pay with credits or money... In the mid it's not necessary and we can't rob...

I think the game will be more fair when players can make his own strategy without any help.

Thanks for your attention and opnion, but I can't agree it's easy to find players to make robs.

It is not that hard to find 9 people, or maybe I am wrong and I am too old style .

Are you playing TC or The Sims?

yes, it is very difficult to find 9 people, because is not only 9 people, is 9 people of confidence, and his 9 people need to have power on the necessary day, and that 9 people need to be online at the same time, and these people need to play the whole round and not just the start, or you can't win the round

I've talked to memox about bringing back the Virtuals for the 3 robberies at least to make the level requirements and maybe we will have it for next round, not sure yet.
    If we bring them back don't think it will be at the same lvl of money as the real robberies ..

I've talked to memox about bringing back the Virtuals for the 3 robberies at least to make the level requirements and maybe we will have it for next round, not sure yet.
    If we bring them back don't think it will be at the same lvl of money as the real robberies ..
    Thanks, we just want to make robs to upgrade levels, not to "play for win".
    Regars

Dear Cdv2,

We do understand that it is kind of hard to make some friends and gather a gang.

But we have already decreased the.number of players for robberies.

These special events are necessary for bigger levels and if you want to be a complete players in game, you also need a gang.

So, it is better to work for it as well. Make friends and join them.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by DarkCell View Post
    yes, it is very difficult to find 9 people, because is not only 9 people, is 9 people of confidence, and his 9 people need to have power on the necessary day, and that 9 people need to be online at the same time, and these people need to play the whole round and not just the start, or you can't win the round
    Gangs can get up to 20% more income on robberys, if that is not enough, why not increase that rate?

This could give a huge advantage over virtual gangs and could release (in my opinion) all the assaults on virtual gangs.