Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Question how can i get stats faster?

hey u guys, someone can help me with my first businessman?
    i'm trying to get level 8 but i'm training 2 times EVERY DAY, and i'm also spending tickets with solo robs to get more stats, but i feel it's difficult to reach the 150k.
    I think, obviously, i will not get the first FK robs on day 80 :/
    So, i was thinking, how can i get more stats?

*Training 2 times/day check
    *Solo robs check

there's anything more i can do to improve my stats gain?

How mush stats do you got now?
    what weapon do you got?
    ive gain around 140k gang-robbery stats since friday or saturday, thats 4-5 days.

When you say you train 2 times/day is it TC-day or RL day? join a gang and get the maximum training boost, iam getting ~9k stats every TC-day from training. thats ~36kstats every RL-day.
    Without the gang youll get ~18k stats from training, thats a total of 90k stats to day 80 for you. rob everyday and youll get there.

With this sad i can say i feel you, felt like forever to gain the first 150k stats.

Quote Originally Posted by fliffs View Post
    How mush stats do you got now?
    what weapon do you got?
    ive gain around 140k gang-robbery stats since friday or saturday, thats 4-5 days.

When you say you train 2 times/day is it TC-day or RL day? join a gang and get the maximum training boost, iam getting ~9k stats every TC-day from training. thats ~36kstats every RL-day.
    Without the gang youll get ~18k stats from training, thats a total of 90k stats to day 80 for you. rob everyday and youll get there.

With this sad i can say i feel you, felt like forever to gain the first 150k stats.
    Here's my stats, and u meant when i'm in a gang i get more stats from training???

Intelligence
    Charisma
    Strength
    Tolerance

Single Robbery Power
    Gang Robbery Power
    Assault power

Equipment
    Colt M4A1
    Nano Fiber Combat Jacket
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joedumal2; 06-18-2019 at 08:27 PM.

Upgrade your weapon/armor if you can.
    Train the same every time.

In a gang you can get up to 100% more efficient training depending on training-routine level at the donation page for a gang.

But train your tolerance, your goin to get ~4300x2 tolerance every TC-day. can you manage to do it 4times/RL day, thats ~34k tolerance every day. it is goin to give you around 18k gang robbery power every RL-day, in maybe 3-4 days your goin to have 150k gang robbery power.

Quote Originally Posted by fliffs View Post
    Upgrade your weapon/armor if you can.
    Train the same every time.

In a gang you can get up to 100% more efficient training depending on training-routine level at the donation page for a gang.

But train your tolerance, your goin to get ~4300x2 tolerance every TC-day. can you manage to do it 4times/RL day, thats ~34k tolerance every day. it is goin to give you around 18k gang robbery power every RL-day, in maybe 3-4 days your goin to have 150k gang robbery power.

got it now, i was training without gang, now i will find a gang to help in the upgrade of Training Protocol and get more stats!
    ty bro
    stats from hospital is not a godd idea?

Stats from hospital is 100% not a good idea, because they cost way too much.