Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Just a idea, what u think about it devs: why not enable browser notifications?

I was wondering why the crims don't have something to alert for example: HEY DUDE, YOUR DRUG ARE READY IN YOU LAB! I don't know too much about programming, but i think it's possible and not a lot hard to do, put something in the game to help the player to know when something is ready or finished, it would help a lotttt. Just think what a dream: You can stay doing robsss and receive a message telling you that you are able to put another drug in your laboratory...
    I don't know what u think about it guys, but i think a lot of other players, especially the less experienced players.

Hello joedumal2,

That is actually a good one. I really appreciate that.

We will share this with our developpers and we will see if they can apply this.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z

Quote Originally Posted by eagleking52 View Post
    Hello joedumal2,

That is actually a good one. I really appreciate that.

We will share this with our developpers and we will see if they can apply this.
    I really believe it helps a lot to improve gameplay. Maybe not so much in other situations, such as training for example, but an alert in the form of notification or maybe even a sound alert would help much even in the use of the laboratory. Yesterday, for example, I was putting off my sleep to collect my production and to produce more, and then I kept videos to pass the time, and in that I became distracted and when I saw my drugs were already ready in the laboratory for several minutes and I could already have done what I wanted and gone to sleep. It's a small detail, it would not have such a big impact on the game itself, I think, but it would generate a huge improvement in the use of the lab and I believe that would be great for the game!
    Thank you for reading my suggestion, greetings from Brazil.

Hello joedumal2,

Thank you for your reply,

I have shared and this notification could be activated for next round. We will be looking forward to seeing activation by our developpers.
    Your Sincerely
    ----------------
    eagleking52 / Tolga Gedik
    Game Manager
    Abuse Team Leader
    www.thecrims.com
    [email protected]
    https://discord.gg/kXhW4K229Z