Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Prison life mode idea!

Sup gangsters, so this is random and has been on my mind for awhile now, so I thought of sharing this awesome idea.
    There should be a prison mode when you get busted, I'm talking like another realm of crim city, where you're stripped from all your weapons and you have to survive prison life.
    My idea is you need to work your prison reputation up by doing inside jobs like smuggling, making narcotics, stealing drugs or chemicals from the infirmary, stealing raw materials from the machine shop to fashion weapons ect, and shanking other inmates with makeshift weapons that you can secretly make or buy.
    It would be alot more interesting to survive prison life as a solo psycho serial killer or cooperating with your gang to potentially work your way up to escaping instead of just waiting for your sentence to be over.
    Just elaborating some more, there can be other options like buying protective custody, snitching on highly respected gangsters or murderers outside of crimcity or your own gang to potentially cut your sentence or even be set free immediately,bitchslapping or talking shit about other inmates to lower their respect, beating them up and sending them to the infirmary or just killing them.
    What do you guys think? Wouldn't a prison life be more interesting while you wait for your release date instead of just waiting.

I was thinking about your idea and I already wrote why I don't think this can be done. But while thinking more into it, I like it.

The problem that I had, was that prison times are low ( like 30 mins ) and to create a brand new game ( so many new features can be called a brand new game ) for those 30 mins makes no sense.

However, if we get all those new features and if we can choose to maybe start in prison and to play from prison the whole round, then that could be a decent thing. For example:

- Escaping from prison would be really really hard ( like 5 hard to accomplish missions ) but once you do escape, you would get like 10 mil respect. Then if you go to prison again, you would only be there for like 30 mins, but what you could do, is attack the guard and your prison sentence would become few days instead of 30 mins and then you could start your escape plan again, but since you would have more respect now that you escaped once, escaping again will be harder.

- Getting drugs in prison would be way harder, there would also be risks involved, but their price would also be higher. Special K could be worth like 1000 in prison.
    So for example, if you don't start in prison you could try and get as much drugs as possible in "real game" and then you could bribe the prison guard, then fail at robbery, go to prison and that guard would enable you to get those drugs in, where you would then sell them for much more. But you would be in prison and in order to get back to real game, you would have to accomplish 5 hard missions or you could just stay in prison the whole round and play from prison from that point on.

So basically, there could be a whole new way to play TC and that would make this game more strategic.

This is a good idea to give TC more strategy, but first, the crew and developers have to show interest in it. If that is something that they would like to add to the game, then we could explore this idea even further.

Hi there,

It is a cool idea but think about it .. it is another game we have to create.
    I had the same idea with FIGHT CLUB , where at the beginning of the round you have to pick your destiny, Assassin or Gangster.
    When I return from the US i will take a look at your idea more because we do want to make PRISON more interesting....