Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Can't Login reset my password and I still can't

Hello, Im having an issue with the login lately. I have had this issue since day 137. From that day until now I have been unable to login for long that is. I was able to login for a few seconds before getting kicked off of my account back into the login screen. Thought nothing of it and let it be until today. Since this was happening for a long time I thought id reset my password and now I cant login at all! I cant login with the new password (copied from the email that was sent so without errors) and neither can I login with the old one which is for obvious reasons but thought id mention it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mokasa6 View Post
    Hello, Im having an issue with the login lately. I have had this issue since day 137. From that day until now I have been unable to login for long that is. I was able to login for a few seconds before getting kicked off of my account back into the login screen. Thought nothing of it and let it be until today. Since this was happening for a long time I thought id reset my password and now I cant login at all! I cant login with the new password (copied from the email that was sent so without errors) and neither can I login with the old one which is for obvious reasons but thought id mention it anyway.
    Hi there,

Turn off AdBlock from your browser and try to login again

Best regards,

Thank you, that did the trick!