Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Lightbulb Heyy crew, what u think about improve the training page?

Hello gangsters, today I am here to share another idea I had this week, this time I want to talk about the training page, and how we would ask it to improve it.
    First, the key point of the question, something that I believe is a consensus for the vast majority of players who play or try to play seriously: every click, every action is very important, and the faster and more dynamically you can achieve your goals in the game, better your performance. So I ended up looking at a small UX detail that CREW could try to implement, as it would make training actions more agile for those who train using the item. Basically my idea is to integrate an option to use the item directly inside the training page, so that it is no longer necessary to go into training, then go on item, use the item, go back to the training page and then return to the training page. item. It would be much more dynamic and fast.
    I did an issue showing how I imagine it would be, to illustrate my idea, I hope you at least analyze it.

treino1.jpg

Better quality image:

https://i.imgur.com/Sq3Robv.png

I like this quite a lot ... I will forward this to our devs and maybe we can have it done for R111.
    Thank you for your feedback ..

EDIT : We will add your idea in for R111 .
    Last edited by Bebynho20; 07-22-2019 at 12:16 AM.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    I like this quite a lot ... I will forward this to our devs and maybe we can have it done for R111.
    Thank you for your feedback ..

EDIT : We will add your idea in for R111 .
    Bro i was retired and Just came to see how is the game, and after i see the rr111 changelog i saw you really did to us!!! Ty bro, now i does not deserve the Idea achievement in my profile?