Porradas solo
Data Atacante Vítima Resultado
153 15:19 El1teTheCrimsBR RobinDaMarcone Vítima morta
153 15:17 El1teTheCrimsBR RobinDaMarcone Vítima morta
153 14:53 El1teTheCrimsBR RobinDaMarcone Vítima morta

Its another Elite
Mortes 1
Morreu 66

Pay atention bro, next time dont forget to log into the main account to comment, so we can know who are you, indeed
He's the trust of Cold's account..the guy who specifically told me some days ago that Elite is not their team and they have nothing to do with them and Imperium is their team(im sure crew can see that in logs if they search in my inbox). Then it makes you wonder why a group of players suddenly start helping helping cold and his friend(Xadan) with stats and kills when they are not a part of their team? Why would a group of players waste their free time creating accounts , robbing, milking etc for 2 strangers? First cold tries to buy stats from a team, they refuse and then he suddenly gets stats from elite (ahh the good old coincidence). Then almi starts saying to everyone that he sold stats to cold and he refuses to give him more money so he will tell the truth to crew to ban cold.

Also i hope you will keep this thread in english since maybe it's in everybody's interest to see what people have to say and not in portuguese where only some of you can understand. Especially the crew members who stay in whatsapp groups with Imperium team and they are the first to help them when somebody bad happens to them