Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1

    Default EliteTheCrimsBr The Real Disease at TheCrims

    Hello...

    I'm writing this topic not to ban anyone, but to show how a player and team can end the fun and dispute of this game called TheCrims.

    I know that several tickets have already been opened in support with reports of these same players, but I believe that not everyone can see in depth the size of the problem.

    Come on ... Who of you know the EliteTheCrimsBr team?

    So, they represent the darkest and most corrupt in the game.
    Every round they play, they end up spoiling the fun of the players in some way ... whether it's using BOT, selling stats, selling kills, or all at once ... not to mention the sheer amount of spys that all rounds use, making look like it really is a huge team that plays.

    Then comes the question ...

    Player ColdKillaHxRobin is part of this team?

    For those who know the Elite ... know not ...

    So why are they doing their best to make this player win the round?
    By free will?
    I think not...

    It all started before round 110 started ...
    The player known as Cold, contacted a person and tried to negotiate the purchase of stats and kills ...
    The negotiation was basically as follows: The team should put 1,500,000 charisma at the beginning of the round, provide spys so that he could kill in the middle of the round to appear at least once in the newspaper as the biggest killer and finally provide the 80,000 .000 stats to make your account full.

    The audio and print of this trade is available for download at the following link:

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctysd5...06.52.ogg/file
    https://ibb.co/w6JL7vb

    Negotiation failed, so cold turned to EliteTheCrimsBR.

    Well ... from now on ... I don't need to explain anything ... just see for yourself the prints below:

    mortes.JPG
    A pimp who has never hunted suddenly kills 23 people in a single day.

    porradas 1.JPG

    porradas 2.JPG

    porradas 3.JPG

    porradas 4.JPG

    And some more in the links below:

    https://ibb.co/8mXkCw0
    https://ibb.co/hZcMGQF
    https://ibb.co/61bNdBP
    https://ibb.co/R6XzTtd
    https://ibb.co/N3CD41T
    https://ibb.co/WGMS6Xx

    Anyone have doubts that the negotiation was performed?

    Remember, Cold is a member of IMPERIUM, where 90% of players play within the rules and even help new players.
    So don't punish an entire team for a corrupt player.

    The problem is not that it will stand in front of a lot of people in the ranking.
    The real problem is that it discourages players who play within the rules ...

    If we do the math, which EliteTheCrimsBr spends credit all round, and makes it dirty, many other people could spend too, playing fair.

    As much as they spend money on the game, the way they get that money is not cool, and they end up winning top inter or top kill outside the rules ... and it ends up taking the cash prizes that the game pays.

    Where will it end?

    What you see most in the square is players complaining about this current game system which unfortunately is not fair when banning players.
    There are players who log in two accounts and ban all round ... there are players who use BOT and ban 3 days ... Why is that?

    I want to believe that the crews know the potential of TheCrims ... and how fun it is to play, but it's getting worse and worse because of this team and players like Cold who want to conquer things in a corrupt way.

    As I said earlier, this post is not meant to ban anyone ... but to show, for each of you ... that what this team and player Cold win this round, will not give them the satisfaction of having I win something by playing within the rules.

    I look forward to changes that will happen ... so that players like these can definitely disappear from the game.

    Thank you for following me here.

    Sorry if I offended anyone.

    Graciously...

    A hopeful player ...

    COLD... ESSA MENSAGEM É PRA VOCÊ... CASO VEJA ESSA POSTAGEM...

    QUANDO VI VOCÊ GANHAR O TOPBR ROUND PASSADO... ACREDITEI QUE VOCÊ ERA REALMENTE UM BOM JOGADOR... MAS VEJO QUE NÃO PASSA DE MAIS UM NOOB QUE FAZ DE TUDO PRA GANHAR ALGUM TROFÉU...
    JA PAROU PRA PENSAR QUE A QUANTIDADE DE DINHEIRO QUE VOCÊ GASTOU DARIA PRA MONTAR UM SERVIDOR PRÓPRIO DE THECRIMS?
    PENSE NISSO...

    QUEM SABE LÁ VC GANHA ALGUMA COISA...
    Last edited by EliteTheBanBr; 08-30-2019 at 10:17 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Hello everybody, to be honest, i think the crews just dont care how they should about that...
    All the crews say "send proofs", and then you send, and they do nothing...and say things, "we need the bank account proofs that shows in the Bank transactions he bought
    What they do not know is... we, as a civilians, CANT BREAK A BANK SECURITY, its a Federal Crime, punished with 10 years real life prison.
    They want impossible proofs to ban players like them.
    Dont matter how you show them they are dirty, more than 10 rounds and nothing is done.
    I remember when i quit this game 5 years ago, was for this exactly same reasons
    Well, all the rounds are just like this
    Elite build up Spys, Sell kills, Sell Stats, Sell Trophys and Skulls, and etc
    And WHO REALLY DESERV, dont have a chance, and many good players and fair players, end giving up, cuz its just a waste of time, credits, and real life cash, for nothing.
    For example...
    I played this round, around 400 hours, killed, got killed, spend some credits and etc.
    And saw them guys putting like 500 kills on a rival, in less than 3 days, and even their team came to my guestbook tried to make some fun of me, claiming they are the best (they are really far even to be good, who can say best, hahaha)
    Crews can see, and nothing is done, to be honest
    Now i understand legendary players who i had the pleasure to play with, when they told me, "man, dont waste your money and time in this game, everything is failed there,its such a waste, dont worth playing anymore"
    And i remember the gold days, when there was 24HS per day, 800-2000 players, REAL PLAYERS
    Now, all you can see on "who is online", is some random guys, and alot of elite spies donating kills and making stats to sell
    Not counting the MACROS AND BOTS, they used in the first 50 days, and then turned off, to appear "they didnt used"
    but to be honest, nobody in the crew really cares, thats it
    Its a shame, cuz the crew dont know
    1 unfair player can buy 5.000 credits, Ok
    but he ruins the game of like 100 players that buy 500-1000 credits
    If this game was really fair, there was alot of people online, and buying vips and credits and the game would earn alot more, its a matter of mathmatic
    But people really dont care, thats how i SEE the situation
    but was nice to see the proofs, and lets see how they people argue with that, that now everybody can see...

    Take care.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    79

    Default

    The problem is not Elite team. They are doing their best to win some cash out of this game, we gotta show them respect to them for that. The problem here is that those players which bought things from other teams/players are not getting punished, even more when there are proofs about it. It sets a bad example for future rounds, players will see they can do such things and finish unpunished.

    About getting kills from spys, it's nothing new..Since the introduction of the system with no multi-accs everybody is doing that. At least 50% of top 5 kills players are donations/spys.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoBogdan View Post
    The problem is not Elite team. They are doing their best to win some cash out of this game, we gotta show them respect to them for that. The problem here is that those players which bought things from other teams/players are not getting punished, even more when there are proofs about it. It sets a bad example for future rounds, players will see they can do such things and finish unpunished.

    About getting kills from spys, it's nothing new..Since the introduction of the system with no multi-accs everybody is doing that. At least 50% of top 5 kills players are donations/spys.


    Its easy, Put raves without names for everybody, all the professions, and the maximum quantity of 1 drug in the rave, to not identify
    and then we will see who is who in the rave, and we will separate man from boys in the ranking of kills.

  5. #5

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino1899 View Post
    Be a gentleman, and let us know who are you...
    Am i talking to Exgotão, Almi, Vitor, Iago, or who?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    An interesting topic .....

    Why would someone with half a brain cell would think we do not want to ban a player or players that harm the game is beyond me.

    None of you is actually ABUSE so what you are doing here is talking as players who are getting screwed by another team .. AKA SALTY and I get that because I was a player as well and I did the same.
    Now , Mack, OFC WE need proofs , we just cant ban people based on stories and the worst thing is in many cases we know how things work.
    Do you think we do not know 1 player can manage more than 1 account ? ALL of you here that are crying about ELITE have or play on more than 1 account !! I know that but since you know the grey areas of the game I can't ban you.

    Regarding buying stats situation ... I want to explain something here so that you can see the huge problem we are having now ..

    Back in the day when credit transfer was allowed it was easy for us to enforce the rule because we could see in our LOGS the payments ...THiS in the history of TC happened 2 or 3 times and it was because people were dumb.
    Since we lowered the credit transfer between accounts , there is basically no way we can prove payment and as MAck said we do not have the authority to ask for PAypal access so things are not easy.

    I want to make something clear .. If I prove ALMI has been selling stats and kills his ban will be permanent.

  8. #8

    Default

    Os crews tem acesso a tudo, tugo gera log.

    Se até hoje eles permitem que o milk aconteceça, eles tem culpa nisso tbm.

    Quanto a obssessão de ganhar uma rodada com 20/25/30 vip, vai do desespero de cada ser.

    Assim como a corrupção fora, dinheiro sujo não tem recibo, então para fraudar algo,sempre pensam como fazer para agir ''naturalmente" da melhor ou mais discreta possível.
    - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - -

    Eu só queria que colocassem um filtro de vips no ranking pra conseguir ver a minha real posição no fim da rodada!

    É tão ridículo esse vip, que permite esconder a quantidade de vips do perfil, talvez para que o usuário não sinta vergonha depois que perder a rodada e refletir em qto $ queimou em vão.

    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
    Acabem com o milk e veremos quem são os reais assassinos do jogo.

    Acabem com o milk e veremos quem pega lvl 13;

    Ajustes de níveis / becos;

    Esse vip foi mal implantado que já tem mudanças para o proximo round;
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

    Distribuir ban afeta o "faturamento" do jogo...
    ...Cabe vocês crews serem inteligentes de barrarem algumas brechas e no fim, não sairem perdendo tbm.

    ______________________________
    Quando a lógica faz sentido...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    ES, Brazil
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20 View Post
    An interesting topic .....

    Why would someone with half a brain cell would think we do not want to ban a player or players that harm the game is beyond me.

    None of you is actually ABUSE so what you are doing here is talking as players who are getting screwed by another team .. AKA SALTY and I get that because I was a player as well and I did the same.
    Now , Mack, OFC WE need proofs , we just cant ban people based on stories and the worst thing is in many cases we know how things work.
    Do you think we do not know 1 player can manage more than 1 account ? ALL of you here that are crying about ELITE have or play on more than 1 account !! I know that but since you know the grey areas of the game I can't ban you.

    Regarding buying stats situation ... I want to explain something here so that you can see the huge problem we are having now ..

    Back in the day when credit transfer was allowed it was easy for us to enforce the rule because we could see in our LOGS the payments ...THiS in the history of TC happened 2 or 3 times and it was because people were dumb.
    Since we lowered the credit transfer between accounts , there is basically no way we can prove payment and as MAck said we do not have the authority to ask for PAypal access so things are not easy.

    I want to make something clear .. If I prove ALMI has been selling stats and kills his ban will be permanent.
    HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, more proof?
    This had been happening for almost 4 years by now, every since players began to quit.
    Team View, MACROS for farming stats, Levels to help milk and all the bullshit included into the game, just to help situations exactly like this.

    Almir won't ever get banned, if he gets the game dies half in players, no joke.
    There are a lot of Virtual Machines happening right now, maybe with 10ish+ spies, this is well known in skype/discord/whatsapp or whatever the **** you would like to have access and more more proof, but won't ****ing matter since crew/abuse team has no balls to ban anyone BIG.

    Every time I enter thecrims website waiting for a update, remodel of the game or any improvement of any matter, all I found is frustration, corruption and list goes on.
    You guys had the chance to improve the game, release a mobile as the game has been living til phones came across the entire world.

    Wake the **** up, this web mmorpg clicking is already dead, we aren't in 2009 anymore, Jesus ****ing christ.
    We literally have the same source, background and images for 10 years, really? No improve at all.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    ES, Brazil
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteTheBanBr View Post
    Hello...

    I'm writing this topic not to ban anyone, but to show how a player and team can end the fun and dispute of this game called TheCrims.

    I know that several tickets have already been opened in support with reports of these same players, but I believe that not everyone can see in depth the size of the problem.

    Come on ... Who of you know the EliteTheCrimsBr team?

    So, they represent the darkest and most corrupt in the game.
    Every round they play, they end up spoiling the fun of the players in some way ... whether it's using BOT, selling stats, selling kills, or all at once ... not to mention the sheer amount of spys that all rounds use, making look like it really is a huge team that plays.

    Then comes the question ...

    Player ColdKillaHxRobin is part of this team?

    For those who know the Elite ... know not ...

    So why are they doing their best to make this player win the round?
    By free will?
    I think not...

    It all started before round 110 started ...
    The player known as Cold, contacted a person and tried to negotiate the purchase of stats and kills ...
    The negotiation was basically as follows: The team should put 1,500,000 charisma at the beginning of the round, provide spys so that he could kill in the middle of the round to appear at least once in the newspaper as the biggest killer and finally provide the 80,000 .000 stats to make your account full.

    The audio and print of this trade is available for download at the following link:

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ctysd5...06.52.ogg/file
    https://ibb.co/w6JL7vb

    Negotiation failed, so cold turned to EliteTheCrimsBR.

    Well ... from now on ... I don't need to explain anything ... just see for yourself the prints below:

    mortes.JPG
    A pimp who has never hunted suddenly kills 23 people in a single day.

    porradas 1.JPG

    porradas 2.JPG

    porradas 3.JPG

    porradas 4.JPG

    And some more in the links below:

    https://ibb.co/8mXkCw0
    https://ibb.co/hZcMGQF
    https://ibb.co/61bNdBP
    https://ibb.co/R6XzTtd
    https://ibb.co/N3CD41T
    https://ibb.co/WGMS6Xx

    Anyone have doubts that the negotiation was performed?

    Remember, Cold is a member of IMPERIUM, where 90% of players play within the rules and even help new players.
    So don't punish an entire team for a corrupt player.

    The problem is not that it will stand in front of a lot of people in the ranking.
    The real problem is that it discourages players who play within the rules ...

    If we do the math, which EliteTheCrimsBr spends credit all round, and makes it dirty, many other people could spend too, playing fair.

    As much as they spend money on the game, the way they get that money is not cool, and they end up winning top inter or top kill outside the rules ... and it ends up taking the cash prizes that the game pays.

    Where will it end?

    What you see most in the square is players complaining about this current game system which unfortunately is not fair when banning players.
    There are players who log in two accounts and ban all round ... there are players who use BOT and ban 3 days ... Why is that?

    I want to believe that the crews know the potential of TheCrims ... and how fun it is to play, but it's getting worse and worse because of this team and players like Cold who want to conquer things in a corrupt way.

    As I said earlier, this post is not meant to ban anyone ... but to show, for each of you ... that what this team and player Cold win this round, will not give them the satisfaction of having I win something by playing within the rules.

    I look forward to changes that will happen ... so that players like these can definitely disappear from the game.

    Thank you for following me here.

    Sorry if I offended anyone.

    Graciously...

    A hopeful player ...

    COLD... ESSA MENSAGEM É PRA VOCÊ... CASO VEJA ESSA POSTAGEM...

    QUANDO VI VOCÊ GANHAR O TOPBR ROUND PASSADO... ACREDITEI QUE VOCÊ ERA REALMENTE UM BOM JOGADOR... MAS VEJO QUE NÃO PASSA DE MAIS UM NOOB QUE FAZ DE TUDO PRA GANHAR ALGUM TROFÉU...
    JA PAROU PRA PENSAR QUE A QUANTIDADE DE DINHEIRO QUE VOCÊ GASTOU DARIA PRA MONTAR UM SERVIDOR PRÓPRIO DE THECRIMS?
    PENSE NISSO...

    QUEM SABE LÁ VC GANHA ALGUMA COISA...
    Boa sorte com suas denuncias, não vai dar em merda nenhuma.
    Você pode ir na casa do Almir gordo imundo, amarrar ele e filmar ele dizendo que roda 50 bot, formando tudo de stats e vendendo até a mãe se deixar no final do round pra ganhar mixaria de qualquer outro que quiser pagar, que não vão nem banir a conta dele kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

    Perda de tempo total irmão, vaza desse lixo de jogo.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •