Porradas solo
    Data Atacante Vítima Resultado
    153 15:19 El1teTheCrimsBR RobinDaMarcone Vítima morta
    153 15:17 El1teTheCrimsBR RobinDaMarcone Vítima morta
    153 14:53 El1teTheCrimsBR RobinDaMarcone Vítima morta

Its another Elite
    Mortes 1
    Morreu 66

Pay atention bro, next time dont forget to log into the main account to comment, so we can know who are you, indeed
    He's the trust of Cold's account..the guy who specifically told me some days ago that Elite is not their team and they have nothing to do with them and Imperium is their team(im sure crew can see that in logs if they search in my inbox). Then it makes you wonder why a group of players suddenly start helping helping cold and his friend(Xadan) with stats and kills when they are not a part of their team? Why would a group of players waste their free time creating accounts , robbing, milking etc for 2 strangers? First cold tries to buy stats from a team, they refuse and then he suddenly gets stats from elite (ahh the good old coincidence). Then almi starts saying to everyone that he sold stats to cold and he refuses to give him more money so he will tell the truth to crew to ban cold.

Also i hope you will keep this thread in english since maybe it's in everybody's interest to see what people have to say and not in portuguese where only some of you can understand. Especially the crew members who stay in whatsapp groups with Imperium team and they are the first to help them when somebody bad happens to them

Translation of my last post for those interested:

-First about the case here exposed, it is currently under investigation and any decision taken will be done after the end of the round. As stated by bebynho, bans must be based on our logs and we cannot punish players for evidences outside of thecrims such as whatsapp, skype etc. Screenshots and conversations outside thecrims can be used as indicators, but never used as evidence or grounds for banning. It is impossible to verify their authenticity and nonmanipulation. Such evidences can indeed be used during the investigation and at the moment we are trying to collect all possible evidences.

-Top killers, virtual machines, spys, teamview, are things that we know players use, no system is perfect, thse applications can bring certain advantages for those that use them, difficult to detect given the way they operate, what we can do and we tried before is to adapt the game so that such programs have no benefit for those that use. However this does not mean that the use of such programs is not punished, mistakes happen and we are always looking for them.

-Macros etc on the other hand can be blocked and currently we have made progress in our system to detect them.

-bans for rule 5 of 2 3 days don't exist, if the ban was removed means the player probably made a test and from it we identified that there was an error in our records.

- Spending or not money makes no difference the rules are applied to everyone.

- "We literally have the same source, background and images for 10 years, really? No improve at all."

we are currently working n a new design (mostly done) but unfortunately it is delayed due to some unforeseen events.

- whatsapp does not belong to thecrims and we do not own any "offical" thecrims phone number so its use made by crews are for private purposes
    Last edited by ShadowsPT; 09-01-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinDaMarcone View Post
    Façam suas inscrições para crew, quem sabe a equipe deles contratam vocês , ou pega um balde e chora aconselho um de 8 litros ,kkkk
    "Choro é Livre" only for who spent more than R$ 10.000,00 / about EUR 2.500,00
    buying VIPS, credits, and stats
    and will get slaughtered in the ranking by Topevil, Unstoppable, WhoAmI, SportsMAN, and others
    that used only 1 vip, around 1.000 credits, and DIDNT HAD TO BUY STATS, BECAUSE HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE REAL PLAYERS (PRO PLAYERS)
    ANDDDDDD IN whole round used like hmmm 50,00 Euro to buy credits and 1 vip
    UHEAUHEAUHAEUHEAUUAUHUHAE

GET THE BUCKET YOU BRO!

Your bank account doesnt make you PRO like us.

Next time, use this cash to contract and hire a teacher, to teach you play this game..

YOU'RE FREE TO CRY, GET THE BUCKET!
    UAEHUEAUHAEUHAEUAUHAEHUAEAEUHAHUAEHUAEHUEAUHEAUHEA UEAUAEUHAEUHEAHUAEHUAEHUAEHU

Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    "Choro é Livre" only for who spent more than R$ 10.000,00 / about EUR 2.500,00
    buying VIPS, credits, and stats
    and will get slaughtered in the ranking by Topevil, Unstoppable, WhoAmI, SportsMAN, and others
    that used only 1 vip, around 1.000 credits, and DIDNT HAD TO BUY STATS, BECAUSE HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE REAL PLAYERS (PRO PLAYERS)
    ANDDDDDD IN whole round used like hmmm 50,00 Euro to buy credits and 1 vip
    UHEAUHEAUHAEUHEAUUAUHUHAE

GET THE BUCKET YOU BRO!

Your bank account doesnt make you PRO like us.

Next time, use this cash to contract and hire a teacher, to teach you play this game..

YOU'RE FREE TO CRY, GET THE BUCKET!
    UAEHUEAUHAEUHAEUAUHAEHUAEAEUHAHUAEHUAEHUEAUHEAUHEA UEAUAEUHAEUHEAHUAEHUAEHUAEHU
    Namoral se esse doente mental gastou 10k na porra do TheCrims o maluco devia ter a conta banida e só liberava depois de doar mais de 5k pra alguma ONG.
    Vai se foder, maluco desesperado por medalha/troféu, que nojo.

162 05:27 yoBogdan xxTBAxx Vítima morta
    161 19:04 Mack xxTBAxx Vítima morta
    161 16:29 Mack xxTBAxx Vítima morta
    161 13:14 Mack xxTBAxx Vítima morta
    161 11:02 yoBogdan xxTBAxx Vítima morta

Para de passar vergonha mack

162 05:27 yoBogdan xxTBAxx Vítima morta
    161 19:04 Mack xxTBAxx Vítima morta
    161 16:29 Mack xxTBAxx Vítima morta
    161 13:14 Mack xxTBAxx Vítima morta
    161 11:02 yoBogdan xxTBAxx Vítima morta
    Ohh look who is here, Mr. Detective ... or should i call you soon 2Girls1Ban? xD

Yeah he is a friend who is donating kills to help us, a real person with eyes, ears, arms and legs..can you really believe that? Yeaaah man they do really exist, just not in your "team" that you dont have..a team that you bought for this round but in the end you will all get banned..sad, isnt it?

You came here to show 1 account who is donating kills, should i really put some of your "team" accounts? Ok let's do it : AlmiJunior, ArcanjoCNW, carecation, Aracaju, RespingoCareca , terrorsquad, ItaipavaBR, LUIGIBR, SoberanO, PrisciLLa, Comp, HeLena, Camila, Fast, HeadHunt, Zumbination, Dino1899, Scorpion777, Ana2020, DinoECV1899, NynaTC, Appleman, AdrianaTC and this is only a part of your "team" that helped you for money

Desde quando as pessoas que me ajudam não são reais ?
    Sim eles também tem braços , pernas , olhos ...
    Ban porque ? Você virou crew e não estamos sabendo lol

Desde quando as pessoas que me ajudam não são reais ?
    Sim eles também tem braços , pernas , olhos ...
    Ban porque ? Você virou crew e não estamos sabendo lol
    First of all, since the majority of this thread is in english and i speak to you in english, i expect the exact same thing from you. Now i am not respoding to you in romanian or beby wont say his opinion in italian. So at least show some respect and use english or use google translate. I am not even going to translate what you said since you didn't have the decency to write 3 phrases in english. The only thing i understand from what you wrote is : ban porque and i will tell you once more : because you bought stats and the rules are pretty clear about this..you are not allowed to do it .

Quote Originally Posted by yoBogdan View Post

You came here to show 1 account who is donating kills, should i really put some of your "team" accounts? Ok let's do it : AlmiJunior, ArcanjoCNW, carecation, Aracaju, RespingoCareca , terrorsquad, ItaipavaBR, LUIGIBR, SoberanO, PrisciLLa, Comp, HeLena, Camila, Fast, HeadHunt, Zumbination, Dino1899, Scorpion777, Ana2020, DinoECV1899, NynaTC, Appleman, AdrianaTC and this is only a part of your "team" that helped you for money
    You are being kind with them
    in my counts, there are right now more than 70-80 accounts lol